ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
TEAM FOR FIRST LEAGUE MATCH:
http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16852
http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16592

We need 5 players and 5 reserves.
Post here if you can/want to play
I finish work when the match starts so I'll have to be a reserve. Should get back about 15 minutes in.

Team
Superstar
Mish
Taek

Reserves
Imubai
Shlimby
Shlimmy
Tertywerty
Last edited by Imubai; Nov 16, 2007 at 09:51 AM.
YO! I am ready master, seeing as how I'm the first I suppose I'm on the fighting list.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
I'm in. Obviously.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Ok to make things a little clearer.... could you please also post if you ae unavailable to play.
im in
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
ill go for the reserves...

acctually....i just found out the tourney will be about midnight so if that is true... take me off the reserves because im not sure i could stay up till midnight then wake up at 6:00
Last edited by Shlimmy; Nov 16, 2007 at 03:09 AM.
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
i will be in reserves....
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm