ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Does KissxSis count as romance? ;]

It's a Harem, not a real romance. Right from the start, we already have two females aiming for the protagonist, and the other girls of the series (manga AND anime) just fall in love at first sight or so.

I think Anime United has been infected with KissxSis fanboy'ism.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by up2u
KissxSis isn't as good as you people make it sound.

There are loads of anime that is better than KissxSis.

True, but it just so happens that our little organization has a temporary infatuation with the specific series. XD

Besides, it IS pretty funny being a mix of Harem, Comedy, and Slice-of-odd-life.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
kinos journey, i reccomend it. Its good, not like trashy japanese high school slice of pretend life good, but actually well written and has an interesting plot and protagonist kind of good.
I recommended Katekyo Hitman Reborn to all. It starts off slow but it really starts to pick up around episode 34 (atleast for me it did) and it's a 203~ episode anime. Really good.

Going to add it to the list.
/me recommends Seirei no moribito.

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/seirei-no-moribito

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I recommend Golgo 13

very action-y, and has little time for silly things like "plot development" or "character"
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
I recommend AnoHana. It's an anime that focuses on how the past affects people (kind of), friendships, bonds, and the plot is executed in a way that isn't rushed or stretched out.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]