Ranking
i defeated skeletron and got almost nothing from my dungeon
some boomerangs and 2 cobalt sheilds D=
nothing of any value

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Aak, wanna trade one of those cobalt shields for anything?

I just solo'd skeletron as well finally. Without molten armour to .-. shadowmail ftw.. With a flamarang. To bad the loot I was able to get before dieing to all the monsters was shit. I got like a few heart crystals and a cloud in a bottle and that was it. :|
Ah, I need a boomarang, want to trade, aak?

Also yeah Jesse, the loot isn't always that good.

Just soloed Skeletron in my record time of under about 8 minutes I think. Going to loot stuff now.
I tried to fight skeletron on my main world for the hell of it, then I remembered afterwards that if you don't beat him he never comes back. That's fine though, I want to start a new world anyways to build a really nice home.

Also, I'm kinda glad i'm taking this game slow, unlike some people who got the highest tier tools and armor on the first day and got bored of it. i"m having a great time letting it stretch out it's game play time. 18 hearts, 6 mana stars.
Last edited by Bio; May 21, 2011 at 09:44 PM.
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
I tried to fight skeletron on my main world for the hell of it, then I remembered afterwards that if you don't beat him he never comes back. That's fine though, I want to start a new world anyways to build a really nice home.

Also, I'm kinda glad i'm taking this game slow, unlike some people who got the highest tier tools and armor on the first day and got bored of it. i"m having a great time letting it stretch out it's game play time. 18 hearts, 6 mana stars.

We stretch it out too, we just have a playtime of like 50 hours, I'm at 31 hours of playtime.

Just because we have high tier armors doesn't make us bored of the game, actually I enjoy it more now. The good thing is, is that we can create more than one character as well.
Lol did the same thing to me on my first meteorite. Just build your bridges over your house and over corruption biomes if you want. Then you shouldn't have as much trouble with your bridges catching meteors.

And yea Bio, not everyone will get bored right after getting the highest tier stuff. Personally I look forward to doing pvp and making maps. I have several map ideas atm, but they are all going to take time. Such as my first project, a king of the hill style pvp map which I need a bunch of different colored bricks.
Originally Posted by JesseD View Post
Aak, wanna trade one of those cobalt shields for anything?

I just solo'd skeletron as well finally. Without molten armour to .-. shadowmail ftw.. With a flamarang. To bad the loot I was able to get before dieing to all the monsters was shit. I got like a few heart crystals and a cloud in a bottle and that was it. :|

yea sure, what do have to trade with? i need a few hellstone bars or feral claws. (or mana stars)

Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Ah, I need a boomarang, want to trade, aak?

Also yeah Jesse, the loot isn't always that good.

Just soloed Skeletron in my record time of under about 8 minutes I think. Going to loot stuff now.

yea sure. again i need feral claws, mana starts and hellstone bars

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Just went into the jungle, and holy shit it's dangerous. Hornets did 24 damage, and man eaters 44. My defense at the time was at 42, which would bring their damage to unarmored players up to 66 and 86, assuming that defense takes off an absolute number of damage. Got enough stuff down there to make an ivy whip though, which is awesome. Oh, and i found a feral claw, so yeah.
Jungle marks the last place i hadn't been to, so i'm eagerly awaiting new biomes. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol