ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by JellyNinja View Post
aw fuck everything, now my freetime will get fucked up with repetetive farming again.

I know that feel.
I play the game for hardly 2 times a week when I used to do it daily, but now, them new updates are way too delicious, sorry real life, you're gonna have to wait a bit.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Me old terraria buds and I got together again for some good ol' mp swag hunts. We be trollin' da jungles for dem silt blocks in hopes of gettin a pet dino, while occasionally I steal down to da underground and help meself to dem jungle swag.

Also, my illiteracy increased 10 fold when I play this game because THE FUCKING HYPE METER IS OFF THE CHARTS.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Just spent 2 hours grinding for Paladin's Hammer. God damn that took forever.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Started playing 2ish days ago, definitively having a blast. Right now my base is a giant shaft system that causes all npc rooms to converge on one main hall, which can be easily locked down in case of trouble. Does anyone know of any ways to control npc movement?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
Started playing 2ish days ago, definitively having a blast. Right now my base is a giant shaft system that causes all npc rooms to converge on one main hall, which can be easily locked down in case of trouble. Does anyone know of any ways to control npc movement?

Find a Queen and King statue, then rig them up to a switch. Activate it over and over again to bring all female and male, respectively, npcs to their respective statue. It pulls one of the gender in question at random.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Anyone having problems on finding Mythril.
Even we destroyed allmsot all of demon thingys there are no mythril in world.

Can't do shit with our titanium without myhtril anvil...

EDIT: Ok i was just an idiot and forgot that orichalcum replaced mythril. -__-
Last edited by Zapekk; Oct 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM.

fuck
I'm bumping this thread because a new update just got released (1.2.4). I'm kind of amazed that it's still getting updated these days, does anyone want to start a server for a while?
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.