Ranking
terrarian + bag with full solar and all menacing accessories you'll be able to keep up that 6-10k dps on any boss besides moon lord because of his hit boxes change constantly
melee didn't get a short anything, it's just that everyone is digging on everything else
currently trying to kill WoF with apex in expert
it's honestly so hard when i'm ranged and he's magic
either he's hitting but can't deal dmg through armor or i'm hitting and it's something useless
he seems to be going for more mana which is an awful idea when dmg is really important
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
1.3.0.4 is here and now moon lord tps to you when you're far away.
really awesome change, now you can't cheese the fight anymore and you'll actually be (sorta) forced to build an arena.

what's a good arena for moon lord? asking this because i suck at making arenas, i just take the designs of others.

by the way, farming destroyer is dope if you have mage/range gear. just spend a couple on an underground crimson/corruption key mold farm if you don't have any materials for mech worms (which i already had alot of). once it's night time just last prism/sdmg with luminite bullets him in stealth mode the destroyer and he'll go down in 5-6 seconds tops (depends on the angle he strikes you with, if he's moving horizontally and you're in the ground) then you're in luck). around 10 plat per stack (20 worms). will net you about 50 plat each night.

ecto/truffle worm farm are still the best tho
Last edited by sSLight; Jul 11, 2015 at 07:30 AM.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Is it me or is there no picture there?

It seems that I did it wrong
Ah well x)

I'm loving 1.3.
I'm currently in Sweden for 2 more months with my girlfriend and I bought her Terraria after she watched me play and found it interesting.

Now all I can say is we have defeated skeletron together on my medium world and I have full necro gear c:

I forgot a lot about terraria so that I don't know what to do to progress from here haha. Other than try to loot the dungeon.
Last edited by souldevilj; Jul 11, 2015 at 03:21 PM.
So, in the Xbox version.

My friend was playing it. And he screamed. I asked him why (we are talking on Xbox live chat). He discovered a glitch.

He said if you repeatedly place a wooden block in one spot or some shit. It'll mass produce bunnies. I dunno if that's exactly how he got it to work, but it's similar to that.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
So, in the Xbox version.

My friend was playing it. And he screamed. I asked him why (we are talking on Xbox live chat). He discovered a glitch.

He said if you repeatedly place a wooden block in one spot or some shit. It'll mass produce bunnies. I dunno if that's exactly how he got it to work, but it's similar to that.

Find out how please.

I really want to do that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Find out how please.

I really want to do that.

He legit refuses to tell me. He will say it once, and won't repeat it again. He's psychotic.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
He legit refuses to tell me. He will say it once, and won't repeat it again. He's psychotic.

I call it annoying :u
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Got terraria to work on my potato laptop by setting It as high priority.

I'm about to defeat expert wall of flesh... Skeletron is a bitch and should be nerfed a bit IMO. I had to overhear to kill him, so the dungeon loot wasn't even as good as what I was wearing (I made full molten armour for the boss fight, but usually use shadow).

Also, the expert queen bee is brutal if you're not fully prepared.

I don't actually find expert mode as hard as everybody said it would be. I know some you tubers were dying to slimes and all of that stuff, but I haven't had many problems. Basically, if you take it slower, over prepare for everything, and be ready to teleport out, there's no problem.

Also, I got medusa's head on my 3rd medusa kill at the start of the game. Woo!

Also, there should be a key bind for the magic/ice mirror.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
asphalt for easy expert moon lord solos without being a cheesy bitch

new goal: mega base
He said if you repeatedly place a wooden block in one spot or some shit. It'll mass produce bunnies.

reminds me of hoiks except it's not for transport

i just spent all of my lunar fragments into making celestial sigils.
welp