Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Uke & Tori 2.0! New 512x512 HD Textures!
I have done a recent work. its basically a remake from classic tori and uke textures.

Since the most recent updates on toribash, specificly about the texture resolution update, the 128x128 textures now look blurry and pixelated.
So I decided to do something, well someone should have done it. I did put a little effort and I have created..

THIS

Tori

AND THIS

Uke

Uke VS Tori

Instalation

Its very simple. I will explain for those who dont know how to install it.

First, download the textures form the link above

Then Simply, go to your hard drive directory (Usually C: )
Go to \games\Toribash 3.91\custom

Open The archive you have downloaded, then drag these 2 folders into custom.

A file replacing prompt will appear, click replace.
Voila, it works now!

Enjoy.
Last edited by PlayerID57; Oct 26, 2011 at 02:26 PM. Reason: tag
em, good job, but it's unnecessary for a lot of players
A lot of people prefer to put some textures in uke's directory for looking their game more beautiful. And I don't pay attention on tori's and uke's head :]
But I will download your work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[CENTER]
At least they are better than 128x128...
The purpose of these textures is to make the next update of toribash look cooler.
The top of Tori's head is bad, but the rest is very nice.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
wow, im impressed, i like the glow on the tori and uke's eyes. 8/10
wow they look great!bet hampa would use them,hehe.but can you make tori eyes have a bit more glow(for my use no public)and i will pay you.can i used and edited them?(again for my use)
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
Hmmm, it gets more cartoonic and more gradient.
The Tori's head is good, although I don't know why there's like a bite mark at the upper part:

(=^=) << The one right in the middle.

Uke is good but the eyes are too long and a bit over-rotated for me.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
I think it was eddy who made new tori and uke heads using pate's tutorial.

Ontopic: They look pretty bad.

Not much different from normal uke heads but you just added glow to the eyes which isn't that hard at all.
Last edited by Narci; Oct 31, 2011 at 06:11 PM.
They we're cool, the eye's was in kind of wrong shape. And they should have more shine in it to make it cooler

8/10
M I N I V A N
he said he did a classic remake of uke and tori head so of course they wont be much different and the heads they have now look like shit so great job man 10/10