ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[vid] Lost
Hey guys, made a new editorino.
CnC!

Music : Lost - Chance the Rapper

Replays : Bands, xhaxx, Liar, Xroe, Osiris

Programs : Faps, Ae CC, Toribands
I think it's a great video, the only problem is that I think the camera is too close to the Tori at some points.
Pretty good. Too many close ups in my opinion. Also, very jittery.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by xXZOMB13Xx View Post
the only problem is that I think the camera is too close to the Tori at some points.

I'd have to disagree, the close ups made it pretty unique, and the song went with the close ups. I think it wouldn't have been as good if the camera was further away.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Pretty good. Too many close ups in my opinion. Also, very jittery.

Could you point out when? If you're talking about jittery throughout the entire video, I believe that was an intended effect.
Even if it's intended. I'm pointing out what was not appealing to the eye.

Close ups were throughout the entire video, where it was hard to see what was going on and concentrate on the video.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Sep 30, 2016 at 01:56 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I can see some heavy twixtor warping, what are your settings?
Consider upgrading the quality to 1080p in the future, everything already looks blurred from too high RSMB settings.

The video had awful velo through some of the video, for the first too replays it looked a bit too sharp, and for the rest it looked completely standard. It's really odd to have a video to have a sudden change like that.

I have no idea what to feel about the colors, I don't like them at all, I think they're obnoxious to look at, but they sort of fit the tone of the song, but then again

everything just looks low quality

As for the effects, they just seem thrown in really

this

This particular effect bothers me, it doesn't really fit with the entire scenario,
it was at a really normal part of the song, with notes in quick secession, it goes by so quick with a replay which has a horrible camera angle, it seems lazily done with the masking, it does not look like a practical effect to be using there.
What's with the weird artifacts on the screen at around 0:08(especially around uke's head?) Were they supposed to be there?

One thing I can really appreciate is the simple fade transitions, I feel like people should use them more because they're a nice way to get from one clip to the next, without being too exaggerated with the camera or the p/c

I recommend upgrading your quality to 1080p, slowing down with the insane amount of blur, and adjusting your colors. In my opinion, your videos would have greatly benefited from a crisper, clearer color pallet. it looks like poopy
Hmm, the thing around 0:08 was a rendering bug and I couldn't get rid of it no matter what I did, it never showed in my RAM preview bit did in the actual render.

The colors go with Chance himself if you look up Acid Rap and Coloring Book.

And I'll see if I can start making use of 1080p no doubt I can but not too sure.