Toribash
Original Post
[Vid]Art board rules are fucking annoying I have to like add 50 things to postthislol

Replays: Second one is by me not sure about the first one.

Song: tothegood - I AM A LIAR

This is a scrap btw cnc pls

Programs used: Sony vegas and Fraps
Last edited by Vayne; Oct 1, 2016 at 09:56 AM.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
Hey man really nice vid but a couple things the vid was smooth but the song didn't seem to sync up maybe thats just opinion but.
Also if you want to sync better you could also try syncing the song with the vid in after effects just another opinion.
And also lel try obs i mean its wahtever you like but obs seems to be easier to record TB keyframes with well atleast thats what i use and i like it better than fraps but obviously you don't have to try it if yah don't want to
I hate the diffusion. I already explained how this kind of diffusion looks like ass but i just wanted to say it here.
It isn't really eye catching at all, no nice colors or effects, its just simple sync with stuff
edge effect at 4 seconds was pretty nice
your sync and velo is the bade
Ep is ded strop tryna revive it you nerds
Thanks habu. Yea the diffusion I read that 50 page SA you wrote in the Art discord I'll just take that into account. Next video I think I'll try to base it off a specific theme. This edit was more focusing on my flow tbh cause that sucked.

Thank
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato