Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] Art Drive: Collaborating With New Artists
If you haven't tried art or are just getting into it send me a first WIP on a 1024x512 template (NOT ON A WHITE BACKGROUND) and Ill collaborate with you and you get to keep the finished head and get 100% of the profits.

Here they are:

iTEMP

NERFPLS

BTW: CNC is always appreciated
IF YOU WERE WONDERING ITEMP USED THE PROGRAM PAINT
Program: Photoshop CS6

Keep requests through PMs. Thank you.
-Nagato.

Last edited by Nagato; Oct 4, 2016 at 09:06 PM.
seems to me like this is more of a sort of "you send me some sketch and i make it into a head" rather than an actual collaboration

either way, the eyes and nose look a liiiiittle too high
lol what?

looks like a ES squad deleted all the comments except surge's

toribash forums is hell lol
nothing goes as a useful post anyway heres the latest one:

NERFPLS

Love the idea, I think I sent in a pretty cool concept. It'd be awesome if more people like jebus/jusmi decided to do this as well
Originally Posted by ermerm12 View Post
Love the idea, I think I sent in a pretty cool concept. It'd be awesome if more people like jebus/jusmi decided to do this as well

I can ask jebus-- he might be down.

Thanks though Ill get to it asap!
-----
NO MORE AFTER THIS COMMENT!!!

Need to finish the current requests
Last edited by Veoo; Oct 2, 2016 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok i might seem a teeny tiny bit rude here, but, if the "new" artists are sending u WiPs like that and u convert it into a artistic wonder,with such high levels of details and such......do u think the new artists can contribute further?
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Originally Posted by karanawesome View Post
ok i might seem a teeny tiny bit rude here, but, if the "new" artists are sending u WiPs like that and u convert it into a artistic wonder,with such high levels of details and such......do u think the new artists can contribute further?

from what i understood, it's more like "send me a basic thing and i make it into a head to give you inspiration"

anyway, good job on the new head, i think that the hair looks a little too "painted" and not realistic enough and the reflections (for lack of a better word) around the eyes could do with some lighter colours added in

yeah good job
surge is right, i think what he means is that the glowing light of the eyes which is falling on the skin around the eyes doesnt look like light itself but actually like paint
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
You can pm me when you finished your requests? I have a nice head what i cant finish because my pc got rekt

from this point on, keep requests in pms once veoo opens requests again. thank you
-Nagato
Last edited by Nagato; Oct 4, 2016 at 09:04 PM.
uvuvwevwevwe onyetenyevwe ugwemubwem ossas~