ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post
I don't know about your requests. to be honest, I don't even care about them. But I know that this isn't the place for them. You can send private messages to artists asking them to do you free requests.

but for all of you honeybuns there. I made this.

I remember other head have two penis. Now this head have too

hehe.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Hey aerox. If you're still taking requests. I would love to wear a juggernaut -Dota 2- Mask-head.
I would really appreciate it if you make it for me.
Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by masoman11 View Post
Can you make an orc head texture like an actual orc?

Originally Posted by ferrara44 View Post
Hey aerox. If you're still taking requests. I would love to wear a juggernaut -Dota 2- Mask-head.
I would really appreciate it if you make it for me.
Thanks in advance.

Boo. This thread ain't request thread.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Boo. This thread ain't request thread.

Yes I know, mister Iama10thblackbeltandIknowmorethannoobs.
But many requests have been answered here. Go spend your many TC with expensive photoshop mastering headmakers.
Sincerely. what a douche.
Read OP's first post again.

Send private messages to any artists if you want. Or you can make a request thread in this board

Not post there.

Sincerely.
Last edited by Chris; Dec 2, 2013 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Added links
Actually, no requests get answered here.
This is not a request thread.
I forbid it.

This thread is for posting free textures, if you dont think that is being generous enough, then send a complaint to Chozo, im sure he would appreciate it.
Last edited by BenDover; Dec 2, 2013 at 11:45 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
haha. when i first started trying to make heads (lets forget about that) i remember looking through here for ideas and mapping, and i just remember all the posts like these ^^