ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
but theres a big difference from 30 games of doing well to your two

Taking a ss of every game I've played as a champion would be fairly obnoxious. And it would be even more obnoxious if I posted them all. Proof of 2 does not mean that there is only 2.

In addition, lol, actually looked at your team, and you're barely above 1200 elo, or average rating, and it's for 3v3 tt. And almost every game where you have done well as fizz in your team history is against teams either blatantly trolling or using horrible builds.

Quite frankly, this argument is done. I won't waste my time trying to convince a player that bases their knowledge on 5v5 off of 3v3 games

As a side note, you clearly don't know how to farm either, as 143 cs as nasus is pretty pathetic. You should probably work on that.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
As a side note, you clearly don't know how to farm either, as 143 cs as nasus is pretty pathetic. You should probably work on that.

This made me lol

Also this
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/c...-grand-duelist
Last edited by Hippybob; Feb 24, 2012 at 10:39 AM.
I R IRONMAN
oracle just.. owned someone.
uh malzahar is quite underpowered in my opinion. you can counter him with just 1 item for i think 1.3k gold.
in comparision with cassiopeia he is weak. i wasnt talking about the champ himself. i enjoy playing malzahar. (AD malz OP his passive stacks on ad... but dont tell anyone.)
but whatever.
the sneak peak looks quite uninteresting. IMO
Last edited by pinheads; Feb 24, 2012 at 06:16 PM.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
that champ looks pretty badass, probably getting her

want to see the spells first
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Fiora

She's been leaked for the past week or so. The numbers were datamined from the beta patch, but they might be tweaked. The skills are as shown though. Looks like a combination of Yi and Riven.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Taking a ss of every game I've played as a champion would be fairly obnoxious. And it would be even more obnoxious if I posted them all. Proof of 2 does not mean that there is only 2.

In addition, lol, actually looked at your team, and you're barely above 1200 elo, or average rating, and it's for 3v3 tt. And almost every game where you have done well as fizz in your team history is against teams either blatantly trolling or using horrible builds.

Quite frankly, this argument is done. I won't waste my time trying to convince a player that bases their knowledge on 5v5 off of 3v3 games

@ nasus
143 cs as nasus when its your first time nasus, and your solo top against rammus and kassadin. I'd say I did fairly well. Also solid 90% of game were team fights.
Last edited by cocacobra; Feb 24, 2012 at 10:32 PM.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by Shaogorath View Post
When is that new support champ coming out?

I lol'd.

Riot is asked for a new support, and as such, TANKY DPS WOOOOOO
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
I lol'd.

Riot is asked for a new support, and as such, TANKY DPS WOOOOOO

Yeah, it's Xin Zhao 2.0
I R IRONMAN