Toribash
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
But that is after, he said he was only farming for the infinity and infinity is a rush item meaning it was on lane phase.

^
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
uric if you agree then i have to advise you to gank more as shaco because its strange that you die on early levels even with an invade by the enemy.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Top lane is where cho usually is, unless he's jungling. Top lane tends to build tanky dps. Top lane naturally will get health. Top lane has now built against true damage. True damage CAN be itemized against, it's just not as an effective counter as armor or mr is to ad or ap.

And besides, cho having damage while being tanky is the whole point of cho... arguing that he needs reduced damage because he can deal damage while still being tanky would then bring into question several tanks capabilities of being tanky while still performing good damage. Singed can be virtually impossible to die and still wreck havoc with his q and fling. Amumu if left unchecked can perform horrendous damage with despair. Malphite can fuck up single targets easily. Rammus can fuck up the whole team easily. Shen can fuck up the whole team easily. The only difference between these tanks and cho is that cho's damage is all burst. Everybody else has aoe dot, which is much more damage in the long run, or just plain dot, which causes a tank to be a constant threat.

No one was saying Cho's damage was too high, I was just saying his cooldown at lvl 6 should be increased. Cho fucks shit up bot lane with an ashe. Their sustain doesn't even matter because once they hit lvl 6 you're bound to die. ashe arrow, + crit + volley + cho spike thing + cho silence + cho ult will cut you into 10 pieces. And with cho gath there, you can't push the lane, his asshole abilities make you scared.

Also Malphite can tank all the things for all eternity and get a pentakill.
Last edited by Hippybob; Mar 3, 2012 at 12:19 AM.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
uric if you agree then i have to advise you to gank more as shaco because its strange that you die on early levels even with an invade by the enemy.

Countered at level 1 because they warded me and flash-smited my blue then killed me.
Then at red the same again with invis wards so I had no escape.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
i feel bad for that counter jungling, gj winning it.

Today i had my first experience at ranked on weekend.
normally i win as jungler but today...

game1; im jungling and i am doing wraiths, i look mid and gragas is doing some random thing and dies. He blames me for not being there even thought i wasnt supposed to be there. He flames me.

game2: i go top because my malphite has 10hp. He doesnt recall saying he was about to hit lvl6 and ults the enemy even thought he had 10 hp and theywere2. He dies and flames me.

Playing ranked at weekend, PLS DONT. Now i am at 1270~ rating
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
No one was saying Cho's damage was too high, I was just saying his cooldown at lvl 6 should be increased. Cho fucks shit up bot lane with an ashe. Their sustain doesn't even matter because once they hit lvl 6 you're bound to die. ashe arrow, + crit + volley + cho spike thing + cho silence + cho ult will cut you into 10 pieces. And with cho gath there, you can't push the lane, his asshole abilities make you scared.

Ashe arrow has a much longer cd than cho's feast. Ashe's ult will only be used on champions, while cho has to nom minions to be useful by the end of the game. Cho's ult will not always be up when ashe's is up. When it is up, it's still dependent on that arrow landing for the kill. And even then, cho now has significantly reduced usefulness in late game due to subpar farm and support items rather than the ap/tanky items he would have with solo top.

And besides, using that logic, anybody with heavy burst paired with ashe fucks up bottom lane. It doesn't have to be just cho. Shove in lb and you have the exact same situation.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Ashe arrow has a much longer cd than cho's feast. Ashe's ult will only be used on champions, while cho has to nom minions to be useful by the end of the game. Cho's ult will not always be up when ashe's is up. When it is up, it's still dependent on that arrow landing for the kill. And even then, cho now has significantly reduced usefulness in late game due to subpar farm and support items rather than the ap/tanky items he would have with solo top.

And besides, using that logic, anybody with heavy burst paired with ashe fucks up bottom lane. It doesn't have to be just cho. Shove in lb and you have the exact same situation.

Ashe doesnt need ult to secure a kill, after they get ahead cho can be pretty effective at tanking turret shots.+ Thats 300 damage every ult and when you've been knocked up, slowed and silenced there's not much you can do to survive.At least if the cooldown was higher they dont get a guaranteed kill every minute or so.
I R IRONMAN

i reckon that jungle fiora is legit, when you can fight a tank and another fiora and live with over half health.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
i find fiora ulti OP but her other abilities need small changes only.