ES Recruitment Drive
You are.

jarvan ultimate cooldown is lower then flash cooldown so make them waste the flash and you have yourself a kill.

About the jumps and all those jumpy moves, pick jarvan against a team comp you know you can deal with.

Also jarvan is great with malphite and wukong since his ultimate allows a perfect ultimate by a teammate.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by Hamr View Post
I'm having a problem. I keep being forced to be jungle or support. Taric's getting pretty boring and I tend to do terrible on Jungle Sion. Any new recommendations? Is Jungle Rammus really that amazing that it's worth learning? Is Jungle Maokai worth it because I'm garbage as him in-lane? Jungle Malphite maybe? He good at ganking? I wanna play tanks again.

Here's some of the champions I plan on using in the Go4LoL weekly events:

Cho'gath - Very easy, very good. Highly recommended.
Maokai - Great ganks, moderate difficulty.
Shyvana - Very strong, but relies on a cc heavy team for effective ganks.
Nocturne - Above average: clearing time, ganking, cc, damage. He doesn't beat everybody in one category by far, but very good when looking at him overall.
Udyr - Quickest jungler in the game. Lacks cc, but easy for a beginner (USE PHOENIX)
Lee Sin - Hard to play, but very beneficial to the team if you know what you're doing. Decent cc, ridiculous damage, but subpar clear time (though you should be getting red with him at lvl 1 and ganking until it runs out).
Rammus - Great early game ganks, scales very well against AD heavy teams.

For a beginner, I would suggest Cho'gath, Udyr, and Warwick. You might as well try Maokai though since you have him.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Can confirm that cho'gath is an incredibly fun jungler and laner, but he's not beginner friendly.

His cc is good against bad players, but against good ones it's very unlikely you will land it unless you know exactly where they're going or they're already cc'd.

Oh, and those ignoring that true damage is true damage: let me remind you that true damage is true damage. I don't care about lb's ult if I have a negatron cloak. I still care about cho'gaths.
Last edited by Boredpayne; Mar 6, 2012 at 01:16 PM.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Cho'gath can practically jungle naked. Saying he's not beginner friendly is a lie.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Not having an ad carry.

#firstworldproblems
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
Not having an ad carry.

#firstworldproblems

Ashe and Sivir are 450 ip .-.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
k guys
going to try to master ap and ad tf
wishi me luck
see what i did there but i am going to try real hard
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
You're an idiot.
Whenever a Fiora comes from the jungle to gank, you just fall back.
Her having no cc means that she just slightly tickles you.

i'm hurt that you called me an idiot :<.

but seriously, don't call me an idiot, jungle fiora just so happens to be my best jungler lol, 3 games in normal as jungle fiora, 3 games won. fiora just does a crazy amount of damage bro. also the fact that when you get your ult, you can dive their ass and still get away if you manage to kill them.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
i'm hurt that you called me an idiot :<.

but seriously, don't call me an idiot, jungle fiora just so happens to be my best jungler lol, 3 games in normal as jungle fiora, 3 games won. fiora just does a crazy amount of damage bro. also the fact that when you get your ult, you can dive their ass and still get away if you manage to kill them.

yall cant do loads er damage if yall aint even in range
thus having absolutely no cc leads to the conclusion that in most situations you will be outside of range
and if you ever are in range then they are pushing too far and are utter n00bs
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit