Ranking
Originally Posted by Locker460 View Post
hope you like it

Pretty cool, I love the green letters.

Edit by LT : Tessh posted this before any of us knew that Locker had ripped off BtC's clan logo. Locker was kicked immediately when we found out.
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
I'm starting to get a bit creative with banners. Just another step forward, what do you guys think?

I Lol'd with that cat
Last edited by lordtiger; Aug 28, 2012 at 02:22 PM.
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Thanks man im trying to make a head texture now , i will post it soon
If you Love me , PM me.
My new avvy.
Apparently there's a fad going around where people insert "ishi" at the end of or in the middle of the word. Might as well give it a try, hanz0 eat your heart out

Last edited by SilentAssassin; Aug 28, 2012 at 06:22 AM.
Jisse - Unfortunately I can't watch your new video because my Internet's being an Ass, takes me about one hour to load a 4 Minute video, and nearly 15 Minutes to load an Image posted on threads.

Silent - It's simple, but yet very creative! I love the glossy effect you've put on the outside of the logo, it makes the logo look more...Clean? Should I say?
The only thing I don't really like or seems needed to be on it is the black circle around the left eye, it sort of makes the Picture look a little uneven.

I made a new logo and avatar for my steam account, what do you think?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/oikjhgvgh.png/

I have to post the link of it because for some reason it comes out pixelated when I post the Direct link.
Last edited by Lynx; Aug 28, 2012 at 11:51 AM.
Are you kidding me guys? i didnt steal it i found a picture of that in google and made it a little bit different, i never knew that they had similar logo . i was never in btc forum in my whole life, so they also took it from google cause its not even the same god damn it!!. and i didnt steal it . but whatever its your choice and im fine with it goodbye.
If you Love me , PM me.
Lol at that. Also, nice pic Silent xD. And Jisse, you're a Potatis.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.