ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[ART]My Random Sketches/Art Overall Study Sugoi Thread (Also Toribash HEADS)

Hello wonderful people of Toribash, I'll be sharing my art progress and improvement in this lovely thread.
I think sharing something you love with someone will make it more exciting, a journey I plan to continue until I reach my goals.
This is something I do without anything in exchange nor views, I just do it because I love what I do and nothing more than just simply sharing.
I've been doing art for a quite a while now, I plan on becoming a professional artist one day, and this is something I'll bet my life on and give all I got to achieve it.
Enjoy my thread, and feel free to leave your important comment and thoughts.

Thanks for looking at my art,
Neru.

Programs PS-SAI
Digital Art

PandaHero
Cranes of Grey
©2014 CranesGrey

Please excuse my grammar.

Last edited by Neru; May 22, 2014 at 08:49 AM.
pretty darn good actually, I also envy the fact that you have a tablet
fuckin'...

honestly, the only thing I can really see wrong with the first drawing is the breasts and the weird look of the left armpit (our left) looks like it's being tugged rather than resting upon her.

her eyes kind of scare me.

still, gj.
beware
the goblin
I told you the Panda Girl Suit chest was a bit odd. I like the eyes and the hair. sugoi

You didn't place the panda mafia sketch there

my name is there yes yes
hi
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
pretty darn good actually, I also envy the fact that you have a tablet
fuckin'...

honestly, the only thing I can really see wrong with the first drawing is the breasts and the weird look of the left armpit (our left) looks like it's being tugged rather than resting upon her.

her eyes kind of scare me.

still, gj.

A tablet doesn't do magic you know. I always thought tablets made people draw good magically, I wa s wrong...(Traditional first, then go with a tablet) :3 I'm also aware of the breast and armpit, I just can't get to attached to a single drawing and just keep drawing while improving quickly. Yeah, I was going with the that look, glad it worked.

Thanks.

I'll finish it tomorrow, I need to work with some details and I'm already tired.

WIP#2 (Lonely world)

-----
Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post
I told you the Panda Girl Suit chest was a bit odd. I like the eyes and the hair. sugoi

You didn't place the panda mafia sketch there

my name is there yes yes

I'm aware of the breast, I just didn't care about it. ;v
Thanks, yes yes

Best drawing:

beware '=

Last edited by Neru; Apr 2, 2014 at 10:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by Neru View Post

Panda Girl Suit (OC)-First complete digital drawing 4/1/14

oh, i thought it was male.
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
Originally Posted by Neru View Post
A tablet doesn't do magic you know. I always thought tablets made people draw good magically, I wa s wrong...(Traditional first, then go with a tablet) :3 I'm also aware of the breast and armpit, I just can't get to attached to a single drawing and just keep drawing while improving quickly. Yeah, I was going with the that look, glad it worked.

Thanks.

I'll finish it tomorrow, I need to work with some details and I'm already tired.

WIP#2 (Lonely world)

-----

I'm aware of the breast, I just didn't care about it. ;v
Thanks, yes yes

Best drawing:

beware '=

oh, trust me, I know they don't

I've just been doing traditional for 5 years now and, after a while, and it gets really tiring and aggravating.

Looking forward to further updates of Lonely World
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
oh, trust me, I know they don't

I've just been doing traditional for 5 years now and, after a while, and it gets really tiring and aggravating.

Looking forward to further updates of Lonely World

I didn't mean to be specific, I was talking in general when I said that. :z
You know, you should at least get something out of those 5 years of drawing, I say you should keep drawing if you like it.
As for me, I failed many time but I continued drawing even if I did horrible and felt tired at some point.

Oh, and I'll be adding more sketches maybe tomorrow and the #3 WIP of the "Lonely world piece".
It got delayed 'cause someone of my lovely family was sick and I woke up with a sore throat and I don't feel that good right now. :v

-----
Originally Posted by Dothgar View Post
oh, i thought it was male.

Oh, no, that's why I added female.
I just gave a clue about her gender.
Last edited by Neru; Apr 3, 2014 at 10:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
the boobs looks weird in the first pic
but overall is fantastic
you should make a comic
9,5/10
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Them panda girl eyes be staring RIGHT into my soul. :v
Great stuff you got though, i can't find anything new to mention that hasn't been mentioned already. Kudos, mate!
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
In addition to the boobs, her hips are MASSIVE.
It's like her legs aren't connected to her body but placed next to it.

..O.. ..O..
./|\. ../|\..
..^.. .|^|.

it's a bit weird.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.