Toribash
You dont have to leave your game if you dont want to, If you feel as though you can help us and you want to help then join the game. I have removed some of the inactive players and red.
I am very glad to be on this team with people who are fun to play with and fun to hand out with I hope one day we get so good we can rule the tb world.
-----
where you guys go?
Last edited by WarGod8011; Mar 22, 2015 at 07:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Attention
ATTENTION

Hey everyone I wanted you to know that I dont want this clan to just be warring. I want everyone To have fun and enjoy your stay. Boap and I spar for fun, other play the game. Though I hate to say this we do want you to attempt to donate to the clan back, We understand if you cant. The clan banks money will be used for Items for clan tourneys, give aways, and if some one need that extra bit of tc to buy an item. Rember To have fun, and I cannot stress that enough I dont want you awalys killing your self for the clans sake. If you live stream, or your an artist, or a youtuber, feel free to live stream, make clan art or even make a video for the clan. Have a nice day from your leader

Chimmy12
Last edited by chimmy12; Mar 23, 2015 at 08:41 PM.
Originally Posted by Rvdas View Post
Hail Romanorum , The right to be the best we are a step closer together

Yeh everytime we war, we get better. So we might end up being at the top