Toribash
Thanks you guys. Means a lot. I am not enjoying this at all. I can't eat, and I had to drink 8 cups of laxatives and Gatorade. x_x

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
My friend and my bro have gotten a colonoscopy.
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Lol "fellow" isnt quite the right wors to use there xD but regardless hello! How have you been doing?
-----
I finally got my new phone setup so thats sweet. No more just slicing open my fingers from the shattered screen
Last edited by Flames; Jan 7, 2016 at 03:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
So.... I kinda got yelled at for never posting, so here it is!-- my yearly update/post.

Anyways, I have been pretty busy with my irl stuff, so i have been a bit busy for toribash, although i played every day this break.

I have had my midterm testing for the past week or so, and have been busy practicing music otherwise.

In a few weeks, I am playing with the Florida Allstate Orchestra, then a couple weeks after that, I'm playing in Carnegie Hall! This is a once and a lifetime experience for me, so I don't want to mess up at all. Sorry for not being as active because of it though.

Anyways, I am glad to see where WAPOW is going, and excited for what lies in our future as a clan, and a family.

<3 Cole
Nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag
I feel like my mother
But nice Cole! You play Jazz Base right? Do you plan on going into that as a profession?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Lettin' you guys know that I am out now. :P Won't go into detail with what they found, but they said it may require more surgery. Like, open me up surgery. But it depends on what it is. They still need to figure out what they found, was.

By the way, Anesthesia is super fast working. Was out in 5 seconds.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."