Toribash
Original Post
(MYTHIC) Mythic Dawn

STORY

GOALS

MEMBERS

RULES

Last edited by ForceOp; Jun 11, 2015 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Needed to pass inspection
Hello

You are missing a lot of information in your dsc.

Read the Clan Rules and Guidelines and update your dsc according to them. .
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
Mythic Dawn New Member/Artist position request
Hello, I am the newest member to Mythic Dawn, and proud of it. I'm willing to try and make some art for a new clan description, if you'll allow it of course. I hope to do anything and everything I can for this clan. Also, for windows users I can make a basic console application to give information about our clan. I hope you all let me do this and I wish you all the best of luck in your coming matches! Here's an example of what you could possibly expect. I will change things if you do not like them and of course it will say either Mythic or Mythic Dawn. I assumed that blue would be the color you want, but anyway, if you want anything changed let me know. If you’re willing, I will gladly accept payment in TC, but we can discuss that at a later date.

Preview (Subject to change)

----Best Regards----
ForceOp
Sorry guys for not being so active and btw this is more of a for fun clan and if your looking for competetive clans you can leave and it will be completley understood.

Snoop Signing out
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Hello

You are missing a lot of information in your dsc.

Read the Clan Rules and Guidelines and update your dsc according to them. .

this post was not to be ignored, please read the rules. this thread may be re-opened if you decide to read the rules and update your thread.

edit: re-opened
Last edited by Faint; May 27, 2015 at 02:49 PM.
Hey guys! Just got the thread unlocked! We can post all we want here now, post often!
Invade: Good luck with this clan.

Looks kinda dead, hope it become something better soon.

User was warned for this post (good luck post)~Mathias
Last edited by Mathias; May 28, 2015 at 02:43 PM.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Invade: how're you guys?
Looks like the plan for this clan wasn't thought out well tho...
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Rainwayz was invited by me, he's pretty good at boxshu_mushu, and is not a brown belt, but is extremely good. So I let him join.
-----
Hey guys! What do you think of this opener for mushu? It probably won't work unless they go for the high kick, but if it does it could be lethal, plus it can be changed to counter the other player.

Tell me what you think!
Last edited by ForceOp; May 31, 2015 at 05:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump