Ranking
Original Post
(IIO) Ink

Welcome to the humble clan, Ink. This clan is devoted purely in gathering Toribash replay makers, and helping adept replay makers strive to become the best. If you decide to apply to this clan, you will be judged on your replay abilities. If our judges approve your replays, you will become rank 1 out of 4 in a profession of your choice. Every member will be supplied with a png of the clan's armband. Your armband will show what profession you excel in and how high you are in that profession. Each profession has 4 ranks. To rise to a rank, you must complete 3 Challenges, each set of challenges increasing in difficulty with each rank.
Professions include:

Tricking/Breakdancing
Parkouring/Freerunnning
Ukebashing/Manipulation
Sparring/MAS

When applying for a higher rank, you must post 3 replays- each corresponding to the challenges at hand. You may ONLY apply for the rank above your own.
Each challenge has 3 parts. You must complete these 3 parts. Keep in mind that our judges are very strict and experienced themselves, so you will have to try your absolute best and push yourself. Good luck.

Rank 1- You are really getting to know how your tori works. You've got the mindset of a true replay maker.
Rank 2- You've passed the simple areas of replay making. You are very accomplished at what you do, and you are making your way towards the top.
Rank 3- You're extremely well at controlling your tori. Many people admire you, and aspire to be like you.
Rank 4- You are a god. You make every move with expertly mastered meaning and style. You will always be remembered for your replays.

Ranking Up Template

Ukebashing Challenges

Tricking/breakdancing

Keep the swearing to a minimum
No inappropriateness
Be kind to EVERYONE
We encourage everyone to try to make at least one replay a week if you're able
If you are inactive unannounced for over (7) days, you will be kicked.
Having a clean name is highly recommended, but not required.

Members

Clan goals
Become some of the best replay makers in Toribash [ ]
Create strong Bonds [ ]
Have 100,000 in clan bank [x]
become Official [ ]

Clan Allies
Coming soon...

Single Allies
SkyWhale
Obazu
Binklawz

Application Thread
Discussion Thread
Clan Bank
Users allowed using this bank: Flash
Last edited by Flash; Mar 27, 2016 at 02:06 PM.
Originally Posted by Obazu View Post
I request single ally.

You have been added as an ally
wait ur not allowed to say fuck? or shit? or ass? or dick or cunt or hell or muff or asshat or buttfucker? just clarifying thanks
bizzness man
I have a birth mark.
Last edited by Orbus; Feb 21, 2016 at 07:06 AM. Reason: I am a birth mask
Shaken Baby Syndrome
ooook to all u F***S who think i'm some kind of bozo UR A WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean come on guys?? i hate u ALL SO MUCH i am gong to have to leave forever...... IF U DON'T MEET MY DEMANDS

1. GIVE ME 200 DOLLARS IN UNITED STATE DOLLAR I DON'T WANT NO 200 DOLLAR IN EURO, I WANT UNITED STATES DOLLER
2. praise me
3. COME TO MY SCHOOL AND elimenate THOSE MAN THAT BULLY ME
4. thank u bye =3 c:
pacquiao