Ranking
Original Post
(SatanCat) TIGER DEMON
I and my friends my always to advise of created a clan to be able to become stronger and faster in our gesture as the tiger (here is where from vien the name ^^)
Of more the tiger is a fabulous and dangerous animal:P Thus if you are in full fight thought of this animal he will help you.

recruitement post

1.Respect the other members of the clan, if that does not respect I ban the guilty.
2. If you have a problem send me a pm to be able to set it
3. If you are absent for more than 2 weeks you will be banned or you will have to pay 100 tc for the week (if you go on vacation to another you will have to send the tc to TigDeBANK

Last edited by Xxsensei2; Mar 3, 2017 at 09:47 AM.
Salut, il vous manque beaucoup d'informations à partir de votre premier post, vous avez besoin de un histoire our description, des regles pour votre membres et des objectifs pour le clan, vous avez 1 semaine pour correcter ces problemes.

En plus, c'est interdit de recruter dans ce fil, c'est ici que vous recrutez vos membres.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
comment puis-je mettre toute s'est règle
-----
Bonjours à tous alors je tiens à vous dire les règle pour le clan : tout d'abord il faux respecter les autres et s'amusé
Ne pas etre afk plus de 4 semaines si non vous serez exlus du clan,ou alors contacter moi par IRC pour me dire pourquoi vous avez été afk
Celui qui ne respecte pas les autres seras banned du clan
Last edited by Xxsensei2; Jun 24, 2016 at 08:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Il faut que les additions sont dans le premier post
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.