ES Recruitment Drive
Name: Gabriel Luiz

Belt: 4th dan black belt

GMT: -3:00

Preferred Aikido Mod: Greykido/Abd

Aikido Play-style: Most of the times I start with a noobclap. I'd say my play-style is a defensive one, as I most often don't try to create any move, I wait for my opponent's mistakes and attack when I see an opening, like an opportunity to execute a throw/sweep, which I'd never let pass.

One Replay Description: Commenting the first replay attached. On this match, I've started with a noob clap while he tried and lift kicked me, then I was able to get a limb on the ground, performing a sweep, along with a mistake from his part, getting both feet on the air and concretizing my victory.

Attached Files
aikido sv1.rpl (49.5 KB, 4 views)
greyki turn.rpl (62.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Xylonn; Jan 12, 2016 at 08:39 PM.
Name: Chance

Belt: 2nd Dan

GMT: -6

Preferred Aikido Mod: Greykido

Aikido Play-style: I mostly do a simple opener, and play it simple from then on out, trying to capitilize on a mistake my opponent my make.

One Replay Description:

I basically tried to play the exact opposite of his decap style, and it seemed to work at as I got the win.
Attached Files
sdsad.rpl (60.6 KB, 5 views)
Name: Kris

Belt: I have no idea, honestly. I looked up my old recruitment post and didn't see my belt there. Would guess 2:nd or 3:rd.

GMT: +1

Preferred Aikido Mod: aikido7.tbm

Aikido Play-style: My ideal game is a double-grab match from start to finish. This is the main reason I prefer aikido7, where I can move my arms freely without them getting stuck. I go low as quickly as I can and try to get leverage. When I fail to get leverage, I try to move around the direction of my opponent's force. If my throw is countered, I try to counter and get in position for a new throw. I pretty much always go for full throws. My weaknesses at the moment are that I don't usually get the leverage on my side and I suck ass at countering. I never use contracted wrists out of stubbornness, which is arguably a weakness. When it comes to other mods than aikido7 I'm hopeless, because they just don't go very well with my playstyle.

One Replay Description:
Most recent, decent replay. My opponent had the advantage of contracted wrists, which is visible when I try to land the throw and my arm collides with the ground. I still managed to pull it off, but if he had countered, I would be dead meat.
Attached Files
llll.rpl (41.4 KB, 3 views)
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Name: WeooWeoo (Gehrig)

Belt: 10th Dan

GMT: -4

Preferred Aikido Mod: Aikidobigdojo

Aikido Play-style: I have more than one. All hold in beginning. Suplex. Leg Sweeps. Snap Kicks.

Replay Description: Don't have many replays. But here is one.

Normal beginning. We both grabbed each other. I went for more of a decap opener. Don't usually do them. Not good at decap'n. We tumbled for a bit, then we got close to the edge. Foot was dangerously close to the edge, so I lowered both shoulders and extended my pecs to throw him down into the ground.
Attached Files
ABD Take Down.rpl (60.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Dec 10, 2015 at 06:35 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Name: IGN: Sc1ence01 IRL: Rodericko

Belt: Black Belt

GMT: +8 (Philippines)

Preferred Aikido Mod: Aikido/ABD/Greykido/Aikido7

Aikido Play-style: Im based on offensive attacks and grappling. I ungrab in some points so i could recover. I use hands and feet as a medium of recovery and balance. Also i lift frequently and ill do some ways to get points while/after lifting.
Replay Description:
Multiplayer Collection 0.0.0.5.rpl
^In this replay (an old replay when I was still in destiny) I managed to control harry's weight. I also did a follow-up knee kick so I could get points. I managed to get him disqualified by forcing him do go/fall outside the ring.

Other replays:
Aikido collection sc1.rpl

Aikido Collection Sc2.rpl

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...name=sc1ence01
Last edited by footlox; Dec 11, 2015 at 02:02 PM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Name: Cameron (Fates)

Belt: 10th Dan (12,860 games)

GMT: -5 (United States) (NJ)

Preferred Aikido Mod: AikidoBigDojo.tbm

Aikido Play-style:

Relaxer Style: I am a heavy user on knowing how to relax/hold Joints in order to soften/harden a blow/landing or in most cases use it to be able to avoid DQing outside of the ring. Because of this I am usually not ever phased by fractured joints as most of the time they work in my favor.

Wrist Braker: I am one to take advantage of a little wrist braking trick that i came up with that works 80% of the time. you can see an few examples in my replays.

SnapKick Opener: It is known that i am a heavy snapkicker. Although, My opener is the same every first frame, the second frame i adapt the kick into different attacks depending on the opponents opener. This can range from my Normal snapkick to a lift, or a Knee Bash.

Replay Description:

[Vibe]Fates_vs_(RSH)scarox19-45577_48960.rpl

In this replay (the second replay in the list below) you can see where my Wrist braking tactic comes into play even when not suing a weight advantage. Instead i used the ground as a "hammer" to help my hand sever the wrist connection and win the match.
Last edited by Fates; Dec 10, 2015 at 09:48 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Name: 63n713

Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt

GMT: 0

Preferred Aikido Mod: AikidoBigDojo

Aikido Play-Style: Most of the time I like to try and get low to the ground to maybe do a half-throw or suplex and maybe I'll start off with a decap opener. I can block most things like lifts, snap kicks, suplexes, things like that. I can adapt to the situation and even when my arm gets DMd I still have a decent chance of winning

Replay Description: In midnight I try to get low, the plan was to suplex and get into a stable position, but then that happened
In deeeeezse savess I still wanted to get low, as I still had that one good grab to throw them over my body, which I was barely able to save in the end
In tytyyyy the part that I want you to see is near the end, where I contract my leg upside... On the ghost before that turn it looked impossible and people were saying I couldn't save it, but I did - It also looks kinda like a suplex? ;o ;p
This one is basically the same is midnight...
Attached Files
midnight.rpl (51.6 KB, 3 views)
deeeezse savess.rpl (63.0 KB, 4 views)
tytyyyy.rpl (66.3 KB, 3 views)
soap.rpl (49.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by 63n713; Dec 11, 2015 at 07:19 PM.
Join the Cool Kids
Smallbowl is Sexist
Name: TimmyboyG

Belt: 10th Dan Black Belt

GMT: +1

Preferred Aikido Mod: aikido7.tbm

Aikido Play-style: My style is mostly focused on grappling based on the fundamentals of bushido mixed with techniques from real life martial arts such as judo and bjj. I mostly try to get the double grabs going. From here I can set up for a hipthrow or a "proper suplex". If I'm not going for the double grabs I mostly try to get a couple bjj moves going such as the armbar or scissor sweep. I find myself on the defensive I often drop to the floor and lean back so I will be able to suplex my opponent. If it's a suplex I have to defend myself against I will always try to get a leg between my opponents legs so I can get a leghook going when needed.
I would say my best techniques are grappling with hand-to-hand grips. I'm quite good at full throws or suplexes.
My weaknesses would be following up a failed armbar/scissor sweep attempt.

Replay Description:
I start with the regular bjj scissor sweep opener while my oponent is afk. after that I lower my arm so I can get my legs up. My opponent is back and tries to counter that move but it is too late. He does however lowers his arm which causes me to lose the chance for me to go for an armbar.
I hook my leg so I can pendulum sweep him using the back of his neck.
I sweep in out the dojo and thats the part he would have dq'd.
Attached Files

i am a bird now - Lil B

Name: Mateo Bognanno

Belt:
2th Dan Black Belt

GMT:- 3 GMT

Preferred Aikido Mod: Aikido Big Dojo / Greykido

Aikido Play-style:
I play aikido more with a snap kicks and after with a low lift for get that my enemy fly and i secure my win. I dont are lifter, i only shovel my enemy get fly. Also i break arms with a snap kick. Same, i use more the snap kick arm breaker.

Replay Description: Okey, i do a snap kick that go direct at the arm and i get break his arm.
After i ungrab and extend my hand, and the elbow.

The last replay its when i was a noob. Blue belt, idk.
[/B][/COLOR]
Attached Files
asdasdasd11111.rpl (35.9 KB, 4 views)
asd666.rpl (65.5 KB, 3 views)
SrBognanno vs Hakor ABD.rpl (71.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by footlox; Dec 14, 2015 at 04:43 AM.
Name: juicytin (yohan)

Belt: 8th dan (when i joined)

GMT: -4

Preferred Aikido Mod: Aikido Big Dojo

Aikido Play-style: I like to put myself in risks, so that I can find a way to save it, and win. I prefer to get inside grabs with my opponent, a noobclap plus a snapkick, to maybe throw him off balance, or, dismember his arm/leg/torso. I want to get inside grabs with my opponents, so that I'd have a greater advantage when the game advances. I also prefer to use all my tori-parts, so that I can get some knowledge to what each parts of the tori does, and how it can benefit me.

Replay Description: Save at end-game, I purposefly pulled his wrist behind my back, so it could've DQ'd, but apparently his leg went first and I lol'd
Attached Files
MEME.rpl (79.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Vishnu; Dec 12, 2015 at 02:51 PM.