Ranking
Original Post
Fallen Empire: Legions
Ah, this game is one of my new favorites, I took a break from it for a while, but I seem to still like it. Basically, it's an fps on adrenaline. You can fly, go at super fast speeds, and speed up with gravity and physics. I am not positive if it is still in beta, but either way it is still very fun. There are only four weapons available, the chain gun, rocket launcher, sniper, and grenade launcher, but once you get used to the game, that's all you need. There .are options of capture the flag (My favorite) And death match, which are both self explanitory. Tell me if any of you guys play it, what you like about it, what you don't. Etc. The game IS browser based. and you can find it at www.Instantaction.com along with other games that are fun, but not qute as fun in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD-E_ca2NUY <-- video link for those who cannot see it
I said It's browser based, no download, just need a decent graphics card so you dont lag to death.
I might post the "tutorial" video here because Learning how to "ski" is a necesity to become a decent player.