Ranking
Original Post
[R] Finish my set for 40k
Hey guys, I'm offering 40k to you, only for upgrading my set
You can take a look first and if you feel the inspiration, you can do it, don't tell me "I'm on it" I only want to see wip.
it consist by make it look better, I draw some parts, but the set himself look bad for me, I just can't do more detailed things like put shadows or what...
Make it look better, you can change some parts, feel free to change anything.

Good luck.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
This is just like BenDover's set... He warned me about my set and it kind of looked like yours and his.
I am just an icon livin'
Seriously?... yes I used it to inspire myself but both are completely different, I took care about it.
Think about minimalistics sets, the style is the same but graphics are different
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
That is what I thought until Ben talked to me about my set. Here is how mine looked like and it looks a lot more dif. to his set then yours does to his.

My Prev. Set

I am just an icon livin'
Whaaaat? bendover confuse this set with he's one?
For me it's understandable but for you....
-----
Aaaaaah closing this...
Last edited by Astral; Apr 4, 2015 at 03:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump