Ranking
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by samux57 View Post
Hmhmhm
No test in-game?

Feel free to find any of the Council Member ingame and ask for a one or two play ingame.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
K k
Thanks!
I will but... I have a big problem yesterday i got a "mini fracture"?? In my left leg and for now i cant walk, sit and that stuff and i have pc... :'u
ITEMS AND TC ARE WORTHLESS ON THIS GAME!!
[+] Tantoehard: You've been accepted. Welcome to [TA].
[+] KDigityDog: You've been accepted. Welcome to [TA].
[+] New initiates i invite you to review Aquitas hip throw tutorial in the knowledge base. Use it to come up with 1 or 2 creative throws on uke and post them in [TA] Replays.

[!] samux57: Your application is still being reviewed by the council and I can't fucking spell for shit

i am a bird now - Lil B

K thanks :'u
Ill wait i have a lot of time ^^
[+] monkeyishi: You've been accepted. Welcome to [TA]. Please review the knowledge base and use the hip throw tutorial to practice a couple throws against uke. Post one or two attempts in replays.
-----
[-] samux57: You've been declined. The general opinion is that you need to develop and add more variety to your play style. Try applying again next time you increase your experience in aikido and maybe by then you'll be ready. Also bring more replays next time.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
This thread originally was to see what kind of sector you fit into so maybe we start a new thread for what your aikido fighting style is? For example what darkexxod said.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
I know i rejected x)
But thank u so much for read the app and test me....
See u next time ;)