Ranking
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i would totally be council already if i took the time to tier up... but yeah i haven't got much time i can take, and the time i have, is usually used for more interesting stuff.
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
i would totally be council already if i took the time to tier up... but yeah i haven't got much time i can take, and the time i have, is usually used for more interesting stuff.

Completing tiers isn't what determines if you get council or not.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
The rouxkido mod also has no points, no dms, and no fracs. So it's meant for more real-like grappling.

If it was based on real life grappling you could have set the fracture threshold really high, then have instant win for shoulder, elbow, knee, hip, and neck fractures. That seems realistic to me. 'Cause if some shady motherfucker jumps me in an alley I'm going to break his arm.
Been busy with school and stuff, but I'll work on the banners soon..
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
Completing tiers isn't what determines if you get council or not.

Weellllllllllllllll I may have told Thronior he would be considered for council once he reached T5.

And anybody reaches the advanced tiers has definitely shown a commitment to the team so it would definitely help their chances for a council position.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Next step is to set up a bank to put donations in. Already got 10k from monkeyishi!
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
And if donations fall short I'll sell you tc ^_^ Also tabank would be a legit name.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |