Ranking
Man I've wanted some tannerite. If you get it you should post the explosion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ah I won't be around to see it happen most likely. I'm only in town for his birthday and then I'm heading back (7 1/2 hour drive)
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Your lips look like a vagina
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
You have are support, once you get some members going we'll talk about making you an Ally.

You've got big shoes to fill, that last two people (that I can personally recall) who left Evil to start clans where Tinerr with [Latin] and bRuCiA with [JollyR]. Both of which are very reputable clans, although well past their prime.
" Also on a side note, since you left Evil (which I'm not mad about) you should make a clan. You would make a good leader in my mind " - Apex on facebook.

I'm going to put a ton of effort into this clan. Doing art this weekend for it.
My goal with this clan is to really bring up the standards.
3rd Dan Black+ Only
Point system like [Hack] - 25 points at first then when official it's 40. (I'll explain that on the page later)
High expectations from applicants.

So it's going to be the "Hardest" clan to get into but hopefully it'll be one of the best.