Ranking
Original Post
Aikido grabs or no-grabs?
Recently or at least in the aikido big dojo tourney room it's been a growing issue of whether double grabbing make you a noob or not. I personally am all for grabs for that is what aikido is inspired by not strikes such as kicks etc. The point in a classic sense is to redirect your opponents force and cause him to basically trip himself. On the other end you have those who claim that grabbing is just a clutch to lean on, and that a truly skilled player will be able to mount a comeback. Opinions?
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Do what you want. If they're raging at you for it, chances are you're doing something right.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
People will always find excuses for losing. We call them "raging twelve-year-olds".
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Aikido grabbing is really gay because everyone grabs eachothers balls and jacks off their dicks and such. But I support it. (For a totally different reason than that)
^WTF? Anyways dont pay attention to them as they are just attention seekers. I find grabbing very useful technique and even more leg grabbing. Thats what I think and that is how I roll.
**I also use a "noob" kick opener, but do not lift.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Grabbing or not grabbing depends on your style of play and the opening moves you do. I lift kick and grab with one arm. I win most of my matches and always have that one free hand to keep myself off the ground, but it all depends on your style of play.
A hasbeen like the rest
I guess my opener is a lift kick :/ I don't really aim to lift you but instead try to just totally separate your arm from your body. Sometimes that doesn't work so I just let go and let them hang on to me. When I win their all like "Man why are you lift kicking?" I just reply, "I let go you still hung on to me, who fucking fault was that?" they usually shut it or start blurting out homophobic comments. At this point I no longer have anything to say since it is no longer any concern of mine.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Whatever you can do to consistently get better at this game and this in the long run score more wins is productive. Basically- anything but cheese.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!