Ranking
accutally i take that back. The firsst one was the car one with the peaceful music, senery then the thing pops up and screams that made me laugh but the rockingchair one scared the **** out of me
DejaVu I know exactly what you mean lol have you heard that song by Prince? "I'm afraid to wash mah... curyly hair. Because i'm afraid i'll find someone standing there!" And shook... I had no idea that there was other people besides me that felt that way about screamers.. In my life I can remember 3 screamers (my mom said that when i was really small she showed me one >_>) but the one that really fucked me up was jingle bells reversed... It plays a little tid-bit from jingles bells and then asks you if you want to hear the reverse side. It plays for like 3 seconds and then the screen goes like snowy (you know when the cable is out on your t.v.?) and then you see like an outline of a dudes face and it almost pops out of the screen and in a really loud, deep voice it goes WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Fuck dude I flew out of my chair... I tried to gasp and scream at the same time so I sounded like I was choking, and when I tried to run I ran into my door, fell down, and started like... laughing and... idk what else. but I know that after that I didnt want to look at my computer screen for 3 days. After I get a screamer I always feel like some one is after me... im constantl looking over my shoulders and down the hallway.
Want to join a sexy clan? Join SFST! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=54766
OH HEY GUISE, LOOK AT THIS GENUINELY HARD MAZE GAME!
NOTE A JOKE, OR
ANYTHING!
Last edited by SlyBash; Mar 25, 2009 at 06:10 AM.
The first time I saw one of those I started shaking for about 3 seconds and then I turned the volume all the way down, grabbed my computer screen and slammed it down, and then ran away. To find out if a video is a screamer or not check the comments.
after one i fell there in my house or in my back waiting to scare me
besidei forget it
take a cold shower drink pain pills cut your self 5 times
after that wait for 1 week and its over well you will still what it looks like but not the sounds anymore
I got a screamer from my friend yesterday. I got so pissed i started raging and almost destroyed my computer. Not the first time i do something like that...
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
My Storeh!
I dotn remember if I was 10 yeared old or 11 (14 atm) but I first fell for that eBil (B For more EBULNESS!) IGOT4.swf file (two exact same pictures of a mountain and a boat in a lake ) Which contained that ugly red Asshole sized mouth woman (somewhere in 3rd page of post , still gieFs me t3h creps)... I frozed there for 2 seconds and felt chock'D ... My lips were feeling like they were smashed along with my teeth (LITERARY) then I felt like "If i see this B**ch I'm gonna pulverize her!!!" and clicked aprox. 100000 times at the (missing allready) [X] button ... After some time I felt like something HAUNTED me ... in 4 months i caught my 2nd screamer , another of those tricks (Look into my eyes trick) a guy with a mask making u stare at his eyes and a picture of a broken DOLL HEAD appears ... Same reaction , stunned and feeling to destroy the creator ... 3rd screamer was the allfamous "Find the luigi" ... a friend saved me from "THE MAZE" game (Thank god now that I know WHAT it is I think I owe him my life) and from there on i have been catching random screamers ... The reaction has been "weakening" as im not beign scared that much ... Reading all those comments I say you guys are worse than me :o... Anyways my parrents are not total idiots to kill their kid's childhood .... And I caught another screamers (the Bloody B**ch!!!! here X_X ; the MAZE b**ch at the end of REACTION VIDEO ...) But my reaction was ... weaker ... i felt chocked for a while then i stabilized "Assholes ... >:| " and so I think with time it goes away ... Luck to all those who got STABB'D with a screamer in THE FACE! (Stabbed in the face - Epic event) for recovering ... they should just put "WARNING : Contains a SCREAMER Face/ Chocking content" label ... It would spoil the joke a bit but people wont have bad lives .... Anyways it dident affect me much ... Just had to buy 7 flashlights to put in each room (3 for MAH room) for safeteh! ...