Toribash
Original Post
Head Shop! (Closed Do Not Come To This Thread)
This is my first shop, but that doesn't mean it's not good.

Ok there are 3 ways to order your head.

1. Choose a head from the below list and if you want ask for some modifications and/or name/words on back of head. (200 tc) (220 tc for modifications) (220 tc for name/words on back) (250 tc for modifications & name/words on back)

(New TYPES of Heads Will Be Added)

2. Give me a description of you're own custom head. Send a picture along with the description if your want me to paste the picture on it. (400 tc) (420 tc if picture included) (440 tc if name/words on back) (465 tc for name/words on back AND picture)

3. Choose from the below list of custom heads already made. (300 tc) (350 tc for name/words on back) (Every Time Someone Requests A Custom Head It Will Be Put Here)

Hurry! Because the first 2 people get it for only 50 tc!

This Shop Is Closed!
Last edited by LyokoJames; Dec 13, 2007 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Closing Shop!
OMG. this is terrible. And if you think, you will sell the same head multiple times with other BGcolor, withc takes approx 2 minutes of making including exporting and uploading, you are really naive. I am sorry, but i think, no one will buy this head.
Sorry for my english dude, i suck even at my national language.
The current versions of what your seeing are .png files I will change them to .tga soon.

EDIT: Files changed.
Last edited by LyokoJames; Dec 9, 2007 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Changed Files.
Originally Posted by aipom1994 View Post
these heads aren't very good, they aren't smooth lines at all

May I remind your this is my first shop and just so you know I only have paint as as a photo editing program. And you can order custom heads, and I will try and make better heads, these are just my first.
Well, no offense, but i think my first heads was been better than this. Get a GIMP, it is da best graphic program all around.
Sorry for my english dude, i suck even at my national language.
except for photoshop that is...

< makes that kinda head designs
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Dec 8, 2007 at 05:54 PM.
I normally use gimp and photoshop together but you have to pay for photoshop
and I have photoshop yay!!! thats how I made my nice head, and if you don't know where it is, it is my avatar
Originally Posted by macturtle View Post
I normally use gimp and photoshop together but you have to pay for photoshop
and I have photoshop yay!!! thats how I made my nice head, and if you don't know where it is, it is my avatar

Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
except for photoshop that is...

< makes that kinda head designs

Originally Posted by aipom1994 View Post
these heads aren't very good, they aren't smooth lines at all

Originally Posted by millan View Post
Well, no offense, but i think my first heads was been better than this. Get a GIMP, it is da best graphic program all around.

Ok. I'm about to post a better head and i'm getting rid of the other heads.

Originally Posted by millan View Post
OMG. this is terrible. And if you think, you will sell the same head multiple times with other BGcolor, withc takes approx 2 minutes of making including exporting and uploading, you are really naive. I am sorry, but i think, no one will buy this head.

wtf
why are you such not nice guys <.< (looks @ millan) and make him down? he is trying to make a head and shows us his result and you are like "omg wtf what are you doing noob"
for fucks sake

@Lyoko: I can help you if you want. If you have any questions making heads pm me ( im not too good for myself but i think im able to answer questions)
I could show you some techniques for eyes and stuff like that ;d

gg