Ranking
Duck clan application
Name (Real name):jake cone
Gmt:New York
Belt:2 dan black belt
Why do you want to join:I want to join because since my older sister gave me this acc and I was a 3 dan in my previous acc I look for a clan that has smarts and is forum active and that is very helpful to other clan members and that has very cool players and members
Past Clans:origin,aqua,and some others that I don't remember
Why did you leave your past clan?:I left origin because it was the clan that this acc was in which was my sisters and I saw that they were not very active in forum and the other clans because I was never in war and I was never tales to in the clan
What can you offer? :I can offer my skill and my never quit motivation and also help out in any thy needs help like in war or anything
What color is the dress?white and gold XD
If your Uncle Jack got stuck on an elephant, would you help your Uncle Jack off?:of course I would he gave me a race car toy or my birthday I owe him that
Invited by some one?:no but I saw in forum the way u guys treat each other as off u were family and I like to be part of that
Special Skills?:I can draw anime like goku,Naruto,one piece,kirito for Sao
Are you a funny guy? Prove it:i don't think I'm funny but here's a joke: is there a phone in Ur back pocket cause I think Ur ass is calling me
Playercard:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Volltic.png
Sp/mp replays:I don't have any saved I'm very sorry but u could test me to see if I'm any good

Good Luck applying for [duck]!
YO WHO IS YOU B?
Your application seems half-assed.
Besides, you wouldn't fit properly in this group of intelligent gentlemen.

A bit of advice for the future: If you're applying to a clan, don't make yourself look retarded in your application by praising your former clan in your signature.

Nein.
Your english is shit, no
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Good effort, but not enough imo.

no from me.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
My word is the one that matters, dear Volltics and I'm going to be better than those harsh bastards

no c:
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all