ES Recruitment Drive
The back of the head is just a web line going down, nothing to elaborate. Trying to find a way to connect the webs together now.

Im using Photoshop.
This thread seems to be pretty much as dead as I am.. I've got to wake it up for a request, tho. We're creating a steam group for our clan, and we need a 184px image as our clan icon. Whoever wants to create one, please do so and send the result here asap
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
184x184, or? It's be useful to have the height and width of the image we need
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I think Steam maximum size is 184x184, isn't it?
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
I guess i'll try to bring this thread back to life also

So, quite a while back I got into Graphics and visual design, and to be honest, I think I got quite good at it.

I started download a lot of other youtubers GFX packs which they lend out to other people who are also starting to get into the profession, I messed around with a lot of their stuff, and made a few good things which I'll show in this post,

I made a few speed arts of the youtube backgrounds I made for some Call Of Duty clans for fun, not to actually apply for them. Uploaded them to my youtube account and got a decent amount of positive feedback and views. Unfortunately, I was fiddling around with my Youtube account, trying to disconnect it from the Google+ extension, and stupid me didn't read one of the options correctly, and went through with it, until after the entire process, I'd found out I had deleted my youtube account.
I still have the speed-arts lying around here somewhere in my pc, when I find them I'll upload them here

For now i'll upload the finished product of them.

This one was my first one, not my favourite, but I consider it still fine.

Dare

Second one:

Devil

Third one: This is probably my favourite one i've made so far, it was also never finished :[

Team Twisted

It may be difficult to understand how I made them, but once i've uploaded the speed-art it'll be much more easy to see.
oh yeah, the size I guess that 184x184 is the maximum size for steam..
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Sup art people?

So I just got my hands on WACOM's INTUOS: MANGA and I tried a few things, I doodled fighting scenes on one paper, randomly and I decided to put detail to each of them, this is the result of one of the scenes/doodles. Nice comments and criticisms would be much appreciated.

[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Seems good but the guy with the green shorts' leg is kinda off. Other than that it's pretty good.