Toribash
Original Post
[DSC] ShocKwaVe (captials for emphisis)

Story

Titan IV. The red moon, stained with the blood of mortal's. The planet below, Tridas was engulfed in thick storm clouds, making the surface a barren wastland inhabitable by any living thing.
This planet had become a great point of interest to many bounty hunters. As somewhere on the surface was the promise of absoloute power. No one knows the form of this power. All they know is this message.

"The source of absoloute power lies within Triads"

Many a scheme was born to infiltrate the vast clouds of Tridas. Yet none prevailed.
500 years passed, and still no successful attemp to enter Triads' atmosphere. Although scientest's had calculated that a massive inter-stellar quake would likley create an opening in the atmosphere. Engineers and scientest's worked to create such a device.

So a year passed. And codename ShocKwaVe was born. Created from the most volitile of all substances. However, it was very unstable, and foolish accidents led to codename ShocKwaVe being released. The massive quake broke the lithosphere and penetrated the core. Creating a massive thermonuclear explosion.

No one lived. But the legend continued...

Aim
To become the most acknowledged fighters in Toribash

Belts & Dans
OldBean: Black
DarkJokr96: Brown
FauLancer: Brown

Leader
OldBean

Mod's (Pass to server, kick/admit members)
DarkJokr96
FauLancer

Elite (kick/admit member's)

Member's (suggest member's, can make a poll to kick a member)

Junior Member's

Tags
If you want in, post:

Belt:
Why should I admit you:

If you get in put the [ShocKwaVe] tags or [SKV]

Rules

1. No flaming, spamming, pratting about or giving us a bad name
2. Abide by all general rules
3. No whinging

BANK (this money goes towards forums and servers, if you wish to donate please send the tc to ME with the subject 'CLAN BANK')

Im going to limit this to brown and over. Unless you give me a very good reason to do otherwise.
Last edited by OldBean; Aug 3, 2008 at 09:00 PM.
Echomarine 4 the win
Thank's muchley Rey. It's gonna be tough for me though because you have alot of the brown belts and black belts.
Echomarine 4 the win
tell us if you have any problems, money problems, or something amongst those lines, oh and good luck #" <----- that was supposed to be a thumbs up... oh this is better *thumbsup*
This is note on behalf of all members

I need ALL MEMBERS to go out and start offering BROWN belts and up places in [SVK](ShocKwaVe).
I cant do all this by myself y'now, i'm going to be putting alot of trust into all members.

Also funding is obviously a problem so I would be forever grateful if members with any kind of booster were to play a little bit more often so it is possible to buy a sub-forum. I of course will be using all of my tc for this sub-forum
Last edited by OldBean; Aug 3, 2008 at 08:59 PM.
Echomarine 4 the win