Toribash
i need info on what i could be doing better.
Attached Files
Flash - iHopz.rpl (722.1 KB, 50 views)
Last edited by Flash; Mar 26, 2014 at 01:52 AM.
Sorry guys, my internet died. But I'm back.

Plata:
I'm no big fan of the beginning raised arms spin. You did something great from there though. I really love the look of the jump kick you pulled of there. Having the hip not too extended or contracted makes this just fabulous. Your next move is really interesting. You pull uke into your leg instead of having a regular kick motion like some kind of fake ground impact. You always get into poses so smoothly even from awkward positions like that. nice.

Gargon:
Found the right one instantly
You improved a lot from the first time you posted here. Your left arm looks a bit out of place during the opener but the jump was well executed and the spin had a steady pace. So far so good. The punch was generic but the transition to the kick is just nice. Didn't expect that but I'm very glad to see it. During the pose you seem to have relaxed all or something for a few frames. That looked a bit odd. You should have held a few joints. At least the neck to be bit less wobbly.

Chaco:
I like your punch kick combos a lot. You maintain enough balance to deliver consecutive blows. When you got off balance with the head kick you regained your position really quickly to continue your combo attacks. Nice spar.
Second replay:
Personally I am a big fan of the extend glutes opener. Has so much potential and you used it quite well. I'm just a bit sad you didn't try harder to stay straight and have a real shoryuken punch.

13chillz:
Raw force. Splendid. Nice stomachboom. You went with a great flow in this replay. The skeet is setting up the headgrab without doing too many adjustments. I have the feeling you were a bit late with your left leg during the kick but I didn't make the replay. It could have been necessary to get the angle on Uke. I hoped you would have grabed the head after bouncing it off your feet but kicking it away is fine, too. Awesome flow in general.

Flash:
Nothing. That is pretty damn amazing. You really have your landings down. Will have to stalk the shit out of you.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Thanks nuthug! While I attempt to make another replay, can you show us one of your first replays if you can find one? I want to see how nutnub was :>
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Beware! 29th Dec 07 https://app.box.com/shared/ypjhehht06
I started playing in january so I already played for like a year :/
It's one of the oldest I have though.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
i haven't actually finished a replay that i've been happy with in a long time, but here's my most recent attempt. thanks for the thread

on boomhits.rpl (i know there are no booms; i couldn't think of a title so i decided i'd make fun of myself for not spending the time to get the booms)
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Flash:
Nothing. That is pretty damn amazing. You really have your landings down. Will have to stalk the shit out of you.

ahahah, Thank you.
Much Appreciated! <333
NutHug, please god give that to Larfen to CnC on his video series

I need to see that
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat