ES Recruitment Drive
DD Squigling is accepted <3 <3 <3
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Hello, getting my shit back this week haha.
Welcome new members, hey dad @Squigling ;)
So, I had conferences last week and my teacher told me she could have gotten me suspended for hacking her account but she didn't go that far. The whole time I was trying not to laugh Lol
I am just an icon livin'
So sorry guys for not posting for a week or so. Every time I tried to get on the WAPOW forums on my computer, I would lose all my internet connection which is really weird.

For now on I'll be using my phone to write posts, so it won't look terrific.

Anyways, I've decided to take a break from multiplayer in toribash and I will only be playing with small amount of members with random mods for fun not for rank and such.

Sorry if this doesn't please you at all it's just multiplayer sucks right now to me. I might change my mind but we will see.

~PimpKilla
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
I guess it sounds strange cus im not posting loads anyday (usual lukking around though), but I go to Palestine 1 week now and dont know how connection will be there...
https://www.facebook.com/events/1723788471182357/
Btw, if u guys on instagram im #shadeshape.no on there
Last edited by hazelbud; Nov 10, 2015 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Adding info..
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Guys, whenever you get the chance, don't forget to remove IIIDartIII from our cover page (idk what to call it).
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
thanks for reminding me RC. totally forgot to do that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Well i have to fix my stupid rank ((thx again cole)) so yeah ill be living im tourneys and ranked rooms for a few days
Randomly eating Nacho's *WHOOOP*
Do you guys farm ranks just for it ? Because I only farm when I'm over rank 500 (can't join the 5k tourney that way) :c
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
Im all aboot that unranked life. I was rank like 200 before the first reset now it seems like such a hassle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!