ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ki11er009 View Post
I'm so happy now I won a 100k Dp getting ready for that name change

Nice, I'm still on the road to about 600k...im at 23k atm XD. Ki11er what u changing ur name to?
Im pretty sure he wants to take the numbers out of his name so its just Ki11er instead of Ki11er009.

lol what do you need 600k for? Are you gonna try and get full 512 joints and textures or something? xD that might take a while GL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
WAPOW
We have lead our first successful attack in the Clan Siege Event.
Now it is time to get ready to defend.

We have chosen greykido.tbm as the mod and
Broskii, Torigod08, Twat, and Extremealt as our defenders, whoever shows up first, fights first.

Ki11er009,
That is fantastic, excellent work.
Broskii won the GM Tourney last night as well.
I like it when you guys get out there and represent.

WAPOW!
As much as it pains me to say this, I'm going to have to leave the clan, as I do not have nearly enough time with all the other activities I have going on in my life to play Toribash as often as before.

See you guys,
Davtor
I'm nearing the end of my semester, so after the superbusy exam period I should be on a lot more. Most of my play time is now past like 2AM my time, so I don't see a whole lot of everyone, but I'm still loving it! :3
Last edited by Flow; Jan 23, 2017 at 09:03 AM.
Davtor

Hope to see you around some time. GL with all your other activities and have a gr8 one

Thieve

lucky im half way through my second semester. i only have 1 exam tho so its gonna be AMAZING : D altho its a Math exam which is prob the worst for me its still good that i only have to study for 1 exam instead of 3 usually. GL on your exams hope you get 100% on all of them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Ya I wanted to get 512x512 textures which would be 380k then I wanted to get jyru dreads for 60k then I wanted to buy a custom set which would cost probably about 100k. So I'm looking at about 520-600k
Um, may I talk with you guys for a bit? My talk thread is kind of, inactive (sorry if this frustrates you Zeus)