Ranking
I only watch cartoons lol. Most anything on netflix or tv is garbage these days.
yeah
Originally Posted by Budsi View Post
i kinda watch fear the walking dead but not twd lol

I dont like this one It looks more of a parody of twd
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I don't really understand what goes on lol but one of the actresses on it is like one of my favorite people so I just watch it bc of that.
Due to me being a weaboo, I will only recommend anime.
1. Parasyte- Anime- Available on Crunchyroll- If you love brilliant animation, falling in love with a character and then getting your heart brutally ripped out (sometimes more literally than others) and then feeling twice as good because of the revenge factor. However this show lacks slightly in the art department so if you are someone who craves visual fidelity above all else then this anime might not be for you.

2. PsychoPass- On British Netflix and Crunchyroll- A show with a great psychological aspect (with undertones of a greater reflection on life) with amazing art style. Unique but amazing character building. However I have heard some people say that the action in this anime is quite lack luster to their tastes.

3. Death Note-Available on netflix and Crunchyroll- Somewhat outdated art style, Somewhat erratic animation at times. This anime is all about about the psychological aspect and the amazing writing.

4. One piece- Just world building and character development nothing else.

5. Fairy Tail- Available on Netflix and Crunchyroll- Some light relief anime with good art style and good animation. Not too much of a complex developed story here, Just light fun.
:^)
The man in they high castle is pretty good, so is the novel according to chirs, although I've not had time to read it.... Need to renew my amazon prime so I can continue it though :C
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Since books are similar to tb, i'd like to say i finished eragon not long ago, and am currently Reading Eona, the sequel to Eon.
yeah
Originally Posted by Hurr1c4ne View Post
Due to me being a weaboo, I will only recommend anime.
1. Parasyte- Anime- Available on Crunchyroll- If you love brilliant animation, falling in love with a character and then getting your heart brutally ripped out (sometimes more literally than others) and then feeling twice as good because of the revenge factor. However this show lacks slightly in the art department so if you are someone who craves visual fidelity above all else then this anime might not be for you.

2. PsychoPass- On British Netflix and Crunchyroll- A show with a great psychological aspect (with undertones of a greater reflection on life) with amazing art style. Unique but amazing character building. However I have heard some people say that the action in this anime is quite lack luster to their tastes.

3. Death Note-Available on netflix and Crunchyroll- Somewhat outdated art style, Somewhat erratic animation at times. This anime is all about about the psychological aspect and the amazing writing.

4. One piece- Just world building and character development nothing else.

5. Fairy Tail- Available on Netflix and Crunchyroll- Some light relief anime with good art style and good animation. Not too much of a complex developed story here, Just light fun.

This is a good list, but I would recommend watching Full Metal Alchemist which is also on netflix. By far my favorite anime.
-----
Originally Posted by DDos View Post
Since books are similar to tb, i'd like to say i finished eragon not long ago, and am currently Reading Eona, the sequel to Eon.

How was the book, I always wanted to read it when I was little. Or rather how do you believe the series is as of now?
Last edited by dannyrug; Jun 20, 2016 at 06:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A hasbeen like the rest