Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Next is now available!
After the long wait, Toribash Next is now finally available on Steam!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/787760

THE NEXT GREAT FIGHTING GAME

Toribash Next is the sequel to Toribash, the award-winning turn-based sandbox fighting game. Toribash revolutionized the genre by allowing players to create their own moves during a match, using easy-to-understand 3D physics tools. Toribash Next takes fighting games to the next level with weapons, four-player battles and a new replay editor, plus more of the customization and modding options that made the original game a fan favorite.

WHERE WILL YOU STRIKE NEXT?

Challenge your friends to a bloody four-player free-for-all, or team up for freestyle tricking and parkour exhibitions. Change the rules, spawn items and even alter the environment right in the middle of a match. Create epic martial-arts replays by editing in new moves after the fact. Toribash Next gives you the freedom to make the moves you’ve dreamed of making... and play the way you’ve dreamed of playing!

Jump into Toribash Next on now!
Omg the game is so good, I love the graphicss so next gen!! the multiplayer is so fun it reminds me of the old days I felt so nostalgic when i entered and the enemy kept disconnecting lol (rage quit). I'm literally having tears in my eyes while im typing this.
i have to remind myself im a man, i must not weep. Be masculine oh hardcod be a man. Dont weep like a woman. oh hardcod i-
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessin' me