ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Solved]Looking for a Tori-Teacher
Hello there,
well I'd say the Title explains pretty well, what I'm looking for...
A teacher, who's pretty good in Toribash, to help me with many things (posting every single thing would be pretty annoying, also its for general purposes)
I need help in things like:
- how to become awesome
- how to balance running (after 5 steps, I fall on my face)
- how to really CONTROL the movement (the knowledge of know-how, mostly I just randomly click anything and watch the ghost and hope, it gonne move into the direction I want)
- how to control wether something is slowly or powerfull (for example, when I'm running and near the ground, I need to punch the ground a little to come back up, else I would fly away and if I want to punch someone, I wanna dismember him and not bitchslap with 500 dmg)

I am kind of "new" to the game, but also "old" to it, I've already played it several times in the past few years, but probably I never came far and always sucked at it and now I decided to start over (probably also due to the fact, that I forgot my acc name, acc PW and all of my moves, even though I probably never had awesome moves)

requirements:
- needs to be good at Toribash
- needs to be able to speak and understand english

optional:
- both (would be great)

I totally don't want/care/need:
- some1 with high Belt (probably a whitebelt could rape a 10th dan belt guy, if the white Belt guy spent a lot of time in singleplayer or is lucky, so don't post smth stupid like "I'm 10th Dan, I can help you" and stuff)
- prolls (don't even think about posting "lol noob thats easy" and stuf, just gtfo)

well I'd say that's pretty much it, I'm ready to spend a lot of time into Toribash, but if I feel stuck, it just ain't fun (I probably only have 3 moves and keep doing these on Multiplayer, I were 7 hours in the Beginner 1 Lobby and fought me to greenbelt rank 600 there o_0)

GoDLloyD ~