Ranking
As far as I can tell the cinematic work was good, the clips were way too fast, could barely see the shots. You should've put more emphasis on the awp scoping in and such. CC was really bad. I also noticed some frame drops.

Not bad for your first, keep it up.
Last edited by Chilledon; Jul 15, 2015 at 05:11 PM.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Character anims were funny, especially in the first cine where his legs spazzed out, and easy fix to this would to be make the cine, then sync the foot steps to the song.

Sync was p bad. looks like you just sped it up and dragged it on top of the beat, so next time use Velo(if u use sv) or time remap if you use aae.

Pan and crop was waaay to bubbly , like it was tooooo round, and seemed like it was on the beat and not the gunshots l0l
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
Character anims were funny, especially in the first cine where his legs spazzed out, and easy fix to this would to be make the cine, then sync the foot steps to the song.

Sync was p bad. looks like you just sped it up and dragged it on top of the beat, so next time use Velo(if u use sv) or time remap if you use aae.

Pan and crop was waaay to bubbly , like it was tooooo round, and seemed like it was on the beat and not the gunshots l0l

I used time remap D:
And there wasn't any pan crop ;-;
-----
Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post
As far as I can tell the cinematic work was good, the clips were way too fast, could barely see the shots. You should've put more emphasis on the awp scoping in and such. CC was really bad. I also noticed some frame drops.

Not bad for your first, keep it up.

<3 I shall
ty
Last edited by ReVampz; Jul 15, 2015 at 08:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aw I was gonna use this song....
work on your sync and use gunshots.
clips were also laggy.
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
aw I was gonna use this song....
work on your sync and use gunshots.
clips were also laggy.

Use it! Don't let the fact I used it for a shitty CS:GO edit prevent you from using it.

P.S. I still plan on using it for a toribash edit <3
I could see HUGE frame drops... Also the contrasts and the brightness are too high. Not bad for your first edit, but huge mistakes done.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I could see HUGE frame drops... Also the contrasts and the brightness are too high. Not bad for your first edit, but huge mistakes done.

ty