Ranking
Hey, can someone change the (activation) key of this script to Numpad 0?
PERMANENTLY
-----
anyone?
Attached Files
push.lua (1.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Trounce; Apr 8, 2015 at 06:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~(._.~) | I'm a replay maker... I swear | (~._.)~
Is it possible to create a script that will make it so I can make a replay while another tori is running next to me? Say I have A parkour replay from 6 months ago, and wish to do it again so I can see my current replay and the old one together in one replay, so I can see my skill progression literally side by side. Of course I would have to be sure not to cross paths with the other tori, but either way, is it possible?
-----
Originally Posted by Trounce View Post
Hey, can someone change the (activation) key of this script to Numpad 0?
PERMANENTLY
-----
anyone?

idk how Lua scripts work, but um sure there's a line of code where the key is defined. You could try changing it There. But I've got no clue how so yiu'd have to wait until someone (psycore) to check out your reuqest xD
Last edited by iIluminati; Apr 8, 2015 at 03:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
It's actually quite possible with a bit of replay manipulation.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I need a script real fast that will make it so an easily accessible button that doesn't Interfere with the game will instantly unload all textures of both players. One of my friends has an issue where some texture people have Will bother him, I don't know the details but irregular patterns set him off, weird heart rate and crawling skin. thanks.
(Origin)
There's already an option for this in the game I think. Untick disable loading textures.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
There's already an option for this in the game I think. Untick disable loading textures.

He still likes to see some of the amazing stuff people make, so he wants them on by default. just a button to unload them is fine
(Origin)
If this is still a thing. a Script, that when typed in, automatically resets the game camera to default state. or even a more mobile Free Camera. Possible?
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
If this is still a thing. a Script, that when typed in, automatically resets the game camera to default state. or even a more mobile Free Camera. Possible?

I assume that what you mean is that you want to turn the camera from Free Camera to Default Camera. Easy, just press '1'.

If this is not what you mean, please articulate a bit more clearly. Did you want a script that will move the camera back to how it starts each round.?
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of dismemberment and decapitation.
Information about movable objects in .rpl data
Hello people,

a replay data contains information about the toris (their position and momentum).
Though, as far as I know, it does not contain any information about the movable objects which a mod eventually has.

My question / request is: could there be a script that gives out this data? For example, when I kick a little box, the .rpl data / script will give out the information about the postion and momentum of the little box:

"frame 30;
env_obj 1;
Pos 1; 0.66540 ... etc.
Qat 1; 0.99345 ... etc.
Linvel ... etc."

something like that.
Would that be much effort to write a script like that?
Yeah, should be possible. Do you want the info on screen or in a file?
Signature temporarily out of order.