Ranking
Dman, purple usopp. I really like the way you add realistic effects with those colors. Good work!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I looooooooove it. Real good job on this head man! Any chance we could see a preview of it?
Originally Posted by Julespino View Post
Any chance we could see a preview of it?

I'll probably end up making it free at the end, and I didn't watermark the wips, so just put it on or something.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Nice mapping and use of perspective. Maybe more focus on the shading to make it even better? Kinda reminds me of the lazers meme. Awesome tex dude.
Originally Posted by OneEyedNephilim View Post
Nice mapping and use of perspective. Maybe more focus on the shading to make it even better? Kinda reminds me of the lazers meme. Awesome tex dude.

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
wip 4

mostly some touching up
damn looks really nice. good shading, and details. I wanna see in-game pics of it ;3
(╭ರᴥ•́)