ES Recruitment Drive
god damnit why do some people find it necessary to capitalize every single word? WTF?!

anyway on topic, oh jesus all of mine are so old
i have:
  • won a hand throwing contest (the replay of my winning entry used to come with the toribash download, but i recently learned that it's not in the newer versions )
  • was ranked #5 or somewhere around there (when there was only like 60 people but still)
  • managed to get veb to think i'm a douche over a badly placed and misunderstood pun (although he probably wouldn't remember it)
  • and just to spite Insane, i think i may have beaten ChezDa a few times back in the day, but then again everyone was still somewhat nubs back then
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Lol.

Nice Elbo!

And noobs think using a capital in every word is propper grammar.

Look At Me I Am So Smart At Grammar
bleh Elbo. I beat him with the top half of my body only, while my legs (seperated) danced around.

Oh, another achievment was getting a 29 streak on jousting
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Oh yeah, well... my best streak was only like 8
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Edited elbo in, I lol'd at the veb bit.
And edited insanes streak in, Nice.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
and one of my replays comes with the Toribash download!!! look it up, it's called suicide.rpl, it was like the second replay I ever made right after I started playing the game