Ranking
Wew, I win, Welcome back man, Thats one massive post :o
Are you going to stay for awhile, Or just post at random times? Lol
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
So right now, CBK's full of people I don't know, and many who don't know me.

THIS WILL BE THE FORMAT WE USE

<format>
Hello, my name is ManBreakfast. I started playing Toribash at 1.6, back in the good old days. I'm currently a college student, age 19. I aim to major in computer science and later become a programmer or sorts, I intend to concentrate my study later rather than sooner, when I know more about the field. My interests are video games, goggles, waffles, sleep, garlic, and flight.
</format>

Let it be known, I don't care about your belt, rank, the tc you earned, previous clans, anything like that. This is the dawn of the Second Age, and it will be a fresh start to all things.
Hello, my name is Unite4fun. I started playing Toribash at 3.24. I'm currently a High school student, age 15. I've got no clue what i want to do, Though i love music, Computers etc. My interests are video games, Bodyboarding, Tacos, sleep, Mates, MUSIC!

Sorreh i had to leave so soon man. My dad was yelling, Now im at my mums, I cant get on IRC at the moment, But i will later probally, Great to see you back.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Sorry, but I'm feeling lonlely so ima post as well.
Hello, my name is kpeng. I started playing Toribash since 3.36. I'm currently at secondary school, aged 13. I love music, it, tech, languages and martial arts. I hope to be a programmer or a teacher, and if all that fails. Then I should like be a tramp.
Currently applying to cbk, so, hi i guess.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Hello, my name is Furybull. I started playing Toribash at 3.16, back in the bad literally present days. I'm currently a secondary student, age 14. I aim to major in computer science (ftw) and game language(Blitz)/design(self). My interests are video games, computer actually, world domination (with some peace and actually hash browns) and... Huh... girlzohai.
Last edited by FuryBull; Feb 14, 2009 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Forgot Bold
Hello, my name is Cinamintz. I started playing Toribash at on this very version. I'm currently a Middle School student, age 12 Grade 7. I play drums in my band at my church, I am homeschooled and hope to be a stop animation move director when I am older!

Long live the Second Age!

EDIT: Kpenguin, please don't post here untill you are officialy in the clan >_>
MBK does not know any of us, and you don't want to confuse him...
Last edited by Cinamintz; Feb 14, 2009 at 02:20 AM.
Hello, you must remember me
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Yea... I think I'm out of here. Sorry guys. Maybe at a different time. -shrug- See you around.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do