ES Recruitment Drive
^- No hebrew fak dont do that. No reason for you to leave 'k. Dont leave seriously, clan needs ya. =/
Originally Posted by HebrewHamr View Post
Yea... I think I'm out of here. Sorry guys. Maybe at a different time. -shrug- See you around.

OH NO YOU DON'T! >:O
lol
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Arrrgg, I see, Can't get you to stay Well, Have fun, See ya round. :3
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
It was great meeting you Hebrew...Good luck in the world!

Kpenguin: STFU AND STAY OUT OF OUR FORUMS UNTILL YOUR AN OFFICIAL MEMBER!
Hey I'm bukkitgod. I go by SAVIOR OMEGA elsewhere on teh interwebz. I am interested majorly in the game halo 3. I am very active on the forums at http://www.gamerchiefs.com
I enjoy making halo3 racetracks and editing the videos to the racetracks. I am currently making a community 'Tage for that website. I I haven't played tb in months. I would like to stay part of cBK but I don't visit the forums often because I am a moderator at gamerchiefs. If you have xbox live and halo 3, add my gt, SAVIOR OMEGA
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Orly, Mod, Nice.
Cina, Dude.
If somone wants to join, They need to post.
Chill.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Originally Posted by Unite4Fun View Post
If somone wants to join, They need to post.
Chill.

woah,
I'll stop posting if it makes you happy. >_>
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Kpenguin, that was directed at cinamintz. If you are applying to join, you should be able to post here - you are more active in 'CBK community' than many of our members, therefore you should be able to post here.
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Exactly!
Thanks for explainininging i never got around to doing it.
Cina, Unite said that wrong, let me try to translate it to my language:

WTF ARE YOU DOING STOP FK** BOTHERING THE KID HE'S TRYING TO JOIN US WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? AAAAARGH LET HIM POST IN THE FK** FORUM, HOLY SH** CINA!
^ Something like 7 minutes to do that plz read it.

^
^
= Jk