ES Recruitment Drive
I'm trying. I don't generally enjoy just surfing though, i prefer arranged matches. pm me with a time if u want me.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
Originally Posted by CrazyNinja View Post
pm me with a time if u want me.

that makes you sound like a hooker
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
I'm going to try and be active, but I can't be bothered to play. I'll be on IRC, and if anybody needs any graphic works being done, pm me and I'll do it. I'm bored shitless here.
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Originally Posted by Elbo View Post
that makes you sound like a hooker

In this game, I am one. except I don't care about money.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
what?! you don't care about money?!? but wouldn't you much rather hit someone with a green block instead of a gray one?!?! </sarcasm>
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
I was here. Sorry I never post. I'm too into halo3. It ate my life. Plus my parents set me on a computer schedule so that doesn't help. If you need me, MSN me at [email protected] or send me a PM or an email.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Cool!

Bukkit, let me fill you in on CBK Updates!

Unite4fun, MrPoptart, and Furybull all quit.

We now have Elbo back in the clan. Insane too.

And Manbreakfast accepted leadership again.
Well what's the point in having a leader if the leader either does nothing to help or doesn't even play the game? Hmm?
ManBreakfast was competing in an 'Eat the biggest breakfast' competition. He was gone for months, eating this breakfast. Good to have him back!
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw