ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[CBK] Starting over...
If I am not wrong. Everyone quit. And the only new age members are me, and Kpenguin12.

ROLL CALL #2: Post here if you are active This means you are comiting to contribute to this clan once again.

If I'm not wrong, elbo, and Insane will become active again? Please confirm by posting here.

Since we are now lacking a leader, and it is infact against rules to NOT have a leader. I say me and Insane are leaders, unless he declines, then it is Kpenguin12.

While we are weak right now, we are not letting this clan die. Not yet.

So confirm you are active, and give the clan ideas to build it'self back to the #2 on the list we truely are!
Last edited by Cinamintz; Apr 17, 2009 at 11:50 PM.
KoKaiN3, what are you doing here?

And no, I think MBK should decide leaders. Don't mind who, but he should decide. I will try and be active on the forums and in the community, but I'm not too sure about ingame. I'm so bad now that I would need a lot of time to get back into it, and I don't think I have the time to do that. I'll try though
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
What Am I Doing Here? I'm Waiting For An Apology From Your 'Leader' Whoever That Is Or I Want A Clan War...
You clearly doubt the fathoms of fuck I do not give.
I'm sorry the dog beat me into your mum's bedroom.

Good enough?
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Hmmmm.... A Little Less Offensiveness
You clearly doubt the fathoms of fuck I do not give.
god damn what happened to clan boards being for that clan

anyway i feel pretty much the same way as Insane, i know in the other thread i said i usually drop in then leave but i'll be more active on the forums this time cause i don't want the clan to die, and i can't promise anything about the game

and i agree with MBK picking the leader(s), this clan was pretty much solely his idea so he should be the one to decide who he's passing it off to, assuming he's still alive...

edit: ok i'm sorry but after reading the last five pages of the recruiting thread, we're doomed, this clan is going to die
Last edited by Elbo; Apr 18, 2009 at 11:45 PM.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Ohai, my Internet got raped, but I'm back now, his ass was just sore.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Elbo, with that behavior you shouldn't be priviledged to be in CBK. now STFU.

I'll find MBK on IRC. Sit tight. We'll get out of this hole.