Ranking
Original Post
Depression.
i dont know guys, not much in life is looking up, never got my girl back, parents sent me to a school i didn't want to go. No more friends. Almost everyday I'm pushed into the extent of passing out from exhaustion from workouts that my parents insist i go to. I don't know how much more i can take before i just completely flip out. Sure I can mask up my feelings to you guys and everyone else online, because I don't have to face you and i can post whatever. The only real reason i play TB so much and every other game is so i don't have to listen to life whenever I'm on, I crank the music and just play and think.

I dont know what to do, she was perfect and i ruined it so bad, i don't know what's left. You can tell me "you are young and there is much more life to live" but what does that mean to me now?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
You don't have to deal with stuff you really hate even if your parents tell you to. Just explain to them and maybe they'll understand. As for friends you can always get new ones no matter where you go and keep in touch with the older ones from time to time.

As for that girl, just learn from your mistake and move on. There's no point in looking back so forget about it and try to care less, maybe even go look for other girls. That's what it should mean to you now imo.

Look on the bright side, at least you don't live in Romania xD
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
You don't have to deal with stuff you really hate even if your parents tell you to. Just explain to them and maybe they'll understand.

i do try to explain they dont listen, they say "its whats best"

Originally Posted by zalmoxis
As for that girl, just learn from your mistake and move on. There's no point in looking back so forget about it and try to care less, maybe even go look for other girls. That's what it should mean to you now imo.

i try to look for these other girls but none of them fit. I've learned from my mistakes, but i cannot move on from her.

Originally Posted by zalmoxis
Look on the bright side, at least you don't live in Romania xD

made me smile

Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Hmm well can you tell us what are those side activities they make you go to?

Heh you are looking for a replica now. Try to search for a different profile maybe? :]
hard to give you advice when i genuinely don't know that much about your life. all i can do is give general advice. for the girl, i have to agree with zalmo. Yes, it hurts when a person breaks up with you but stewing on what you did wrong is a bad way to cope with it. as for friends find some people at like your school that have similar interest and if you like their personalities start hanging out with them. is the school they send you too a boarding school? if yes your parents have no pull on you, find activities you enjoy focus on those instead of going to workouts that your parents "force" you to go to. depression is dangerous if it is extremely bad funk perhaps letting your parents know that you are depressed will make them want to help you more and be more understanding in your refusal of the activities they recommend. if that is not an option see if the school has a psychiatrist that can help you. these are general advice things if you want more specific advice the best way to get it is to give more details. if you don't want more details to be public but you want this clan to help you through this time make a thread in private.
ima crusin for a bruisn
Here's some advice that helped me through depressing times:
Harden the fuck up.

Life sucks for everyone, there's no sense dwelling on it, just carry on and hope for the best.
I R IRONMAN
Yes, it seems in this life.

Life will present you with two things
:

Sometimes you smell roses

And,

Sometimes you smell

Some smells last a little longer then others.

but then again the longer you smell shit, the less you smell it

and the sweeter the rose its smell when you finally get out of that french truckstop bathroom.

( Believe me, that does not look/smell pretty )

Dont click if you know how to flush

You migh be in a place were you dont know how to flush right now.
And sometimes it takes a long time flushing that shit.
But when you get out you are going to be able to smell a rose from a
mile away.

Just make sure you wash yur hands.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
since i am very depressed often too i can say what helps me best:

blame the world
fuck the meaning of your parents
run through the night (with loud music) to an empty place and scream to the sky
go to a party and get drunk
help other depressed guys

theese are the things that will help for hard days

didn't found something for longer time myself
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
squiziph; unfortunately that made so much sense to me.

buyakia: everyone at my new school is a nerd. You have to be extremely smart to get in, I play sports, and happened to be lucky to be smart too.

hippybob; ;o

Zalmo: "side activities" = 3 hour workouts daily x_x

[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Forget the past, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.

Think about these.. they help me with my depression