Toribash
Original Post
Nothing
Me not posted anything here in a while :|

So, uh, here's someone being cut in half, and two decaps, one by foot and one by half-sneaky wrestling about. Not bloody brilliant ending stances, but I just blame that on me prefering DQ rules.

So there.

As a side note; if anyone really feels like it'n stuff, it's just to hijack this thing and post own replays. Me does indeed rather prefer some somewhat larger threads with a bunch of replays over having about one billion smaller threads :| Either that, or it's just that I don't like creating topics, so it bugs me that there wasn't some huge "Post random replays here"-ish thread here.

Just saying.

Whoopdidoo.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: Nothing
Ehh, No one replied to this

Tree reasons why I like this:
1. You use more relax than hold
2. Wicked out of control style, but you still pull of the hits.
3. make an effort on the end stance

yah.. this is pro material

Didn't notice replies until now, what with me deciding to dig it up and bump it right now, so, thanks, like.

So anyways. Really Useful Scientific Fact: This one was called "Headstomp", and then I realized I had been listening to the Lamb of God song "Foot to the Throat", so I renamed it, since that was a way better fitting name. Joy.

And, as a side note, something odd happened, so that when viewing the replay, it didn't show the name of the replay, and it said "tori" rather than "Gnarf" (but using the Gnarf-head). After working my superior, and mad, replay-debugging skills at it, I noticed that the NEWGAME line said "NEWGAME 0;500 10 0 0 0 3 200 1 0 classic" rather than excactly the same without the "classic", which seems to be appended to that line sometimes when saving replays, but not always. Seems it works like it should once that bit is removed from that line, anyways...

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
ohh, that one hurt! , i like how you make something out of what seems like randomness.
yeah ive noticed that name disseapearing thing a few times too..
Seems, yes. Certainly not actual randomness, ohnosirree :P I quite like 200 engage distance. Sort of forces you to do something oh so clever before attacking, without making it a long-range challenge-esque thing

As for the names dissappearing thing. Seems the names dissappear on replays with the classic bit is in that line, as well as the replay you view right after viewing a "classic" one. And when starting the game and viewing all replays in order, the game seems to start repeating the same replay once it gets to a "classic" one*. Far as I can tell, everything's fixed by editing "classic" out of there at least

*Edit: Or, actually, it starts repeating the first one of all the replays.