ES Recruitment Drive
Well it's a matter of personal taste I guess.

For me it's all about the replays, which is to be presented with simplicity, not that fast camera zoom ins and editing stuff. I'm more into the replay than the editing.
That being said, there were actually a few vids I didn't like cause of the replays.

He also presents a lot of sparring and parkour replays which I really like, especially from swexx and large. And the way he puts them into a story with good choices of soundtrack makes it movie-like (BOA & Jisse).

I don't know anyone else who's made a video-story of toribash?

The way I see it, you are more focused on the editing when watching a video?

And since mocu's vids aren't special could suggest me someone? Besides yourself and Oracul =p

I like your recent vid ;)
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
I am not rating myself as a good videomaker, and surely that's matter of taste.
I dont know, maybe its just mocu himself, you know I talked him for a while after Urban clanvid event (which he ofc won...) and they asked him if he can put replays from swex because he joined Urban at the time when event was going (and that procces is not a big deal) he dissagreed, and I asked him why. His answer was like "that's not simple, I would have to delete other clips or extend it even more". And I was okay with that before he wanted to give me advices about vidmaking. It was something like "You have to learn how to feel music better". bitch please. I mean, I learned almost everything by myself in toribash(parkour, sparrs, madmans, regular play everything) and in videomaking (recording, cameras, fx, song chosing, atmosphere, MOREFX because I used to make many overedits back in the day, SYNC, color corrections and all this video stuff what you can see in my art) yet he wanted to tell me how to make vids, really.

Next thing is in the same conversation, he was crying that he is not getting views in that specific vid. Me and mocu uploaded our entries at the same day, mocu just few hours before, he almost immediately got 500+views, i had about 120(and I almost spammed with my vid). After few days he already had i think just under 3000 views, and I was stuck in about 250 if i remember correctly.

Idk. maybe Im just jealous about that he can literally take a shit, record it and upload it to his channel and he is getting attention, yet hes talking crap like oh I am not getting views...
And for example me, I have 170subs at this time (that's alot), for my last vid I spent at least month, I put my whole heart in it and I have just over 300views even tho it won vid of the month...
I dont want to offend anyone with this big block of stupid text that I just wrote, it just hurts when you are trying for 3 years in videomaking and you dont get much out of that, obviously nice comments and likes are awesome and I love you all for that, I just had to say it finally.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Ahh thanks aadame, I see where you're coming from.

Overlord, I just wanted to get an idea of why he is not into mocu's vids ;)
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Pretty much yeah uvahlard/
Also, no problem xlr, I'm pretty sure not many people have same view as I do.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos