Toribash
if any of you guys just want to go vc let me know too, I am studying but I probably can stay around
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

oh shit the boys are gonna vc, yo I'll join at some point. Hmu on discord at Krishna#1866. You guys can hear my peculiar kiwi accent.
my god,
i can't believe i just came across a person who wrote a whole damn article trying to debunk the existence of cancer and proving that the cause of the cancer deaths are the chemical treatements.
that person also said that you can cure it by eating soy beans.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
yeah I totally agree with that person. It is all manipulated from the government, they made people believe that Michael Jackson died but in fact he is living hidden with Osama Bin Laden and we all, sane people, know this.

I mean, science can't even explain why my brain hurts when I eat ice cream why would science know what do t with a cancerous person?

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
my god,
i can't believe i just came across a person who wrote a whole damn article trying to debunk the existence of cancer and proving that the cause of the cancer deaths are the chemical treatements.
that person also said that you can cure it by eating soy beans.

at least that's only one guy. check out the anti-vax movement which has harmed a ton of kids. there has been an article (it was on reddit when i found it) where some moms were giving bleach enemas to their kids to "remove the worms inside their body". guess what, they shat out their intestinal lining (which kinda looked like worms) and had to be hospitalized (and probably won't have a working large intestine for the rest of their life).
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
at least that's only one guy. check out the anti-vax movement which has harmed a ton of kids. there has been an article (it was on reddit when i found it) where some moms were giving bleach enemas to their kids to "remove the worms inside their body". guess what, they shat out their intestinal lining (which kinda looked like worms) and had to be hospitalized (and probably won't have a working large intestine for the rest of their life).

Damn what the fuck, I saw some images on Google images and people talking about it being worms too, when really it isn't worms..... yikes.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
i heard some quote about anti vax and it goes like "if you can eat it, its healthy for you" and i lost my shit
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Bro I can eat metal shavings, so I guess they're good for me
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
What about perks?

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

apparently, alkaline diet can change your blood's ph.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .